N-Europe

Most Atrocious Betrayal of Language I've Ever Seen

ReZourceman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think the horrible decline of the English language is worse than sexual fetiches?

No, I think the opposite. Yes I do. And not just any sexual fetish, the one where these freaks have somehow managed to cultivate part of their brain to make it sexually responsive to images of furry cartoon characters. Yes Danny, it is weird, it is the definition of weird. Don't come on here and try and tell me it doesn't hurt anyone, because I do often think about what goes on behind all the closed doors in my neighbourhood, and the fact that it could be this shit really freaks me out. The fact that it doesn't hurt anyone is besides the point, cause it sure as hell doesn't mean I can't poke fun at it.

You always seem fairly defensive of fetishism. Why is this? Care to share?

No, I think the opposite. Yes I do. And not just any sexual fetish, the one where these freaks have somehow managed to cultivate part of their brain to make it sexually responsive to images of furry cartoon characters. Yes Danny, it is weird, it is the definition of weird. Don't come on here and try and tell me it doesn't hurt anyone, because I do often think about what goes on behind all the closed doors in my neighbourhood, and the fact that it could be this shit really freaks me out. The fact that it doesn't hurt anyone is besides the point, cause it sure as hell doesn't mean I can't poke fun at it.

Since I'm autistic, I've always been "different". I was luckily never teased for it, but it's made me quite defensive of people who fall outside the norm. To be a bit blunt, why the heck do you care about what other people do in their bedroom? Maybe you are just poking fun at it, and you know I'm totally for that. But it sounds like it's something that's bothering you, and that I'll never be able to understand.

As far as I'm aware...fetishes aren't something you choose. Like...you don't make a conscious effort to be attracted to things.

i jst ad a massive erdge to jst bite ur face off haha.. bt u wernt lettin me n made my face red raw :( y wud u do tht? lmao xxx

ERDGE!!!!

Same girl only exists on my facebook for the boobs (which never happen).

27958014.gif

Her next post was, seriously, "wat did u say lol? x"

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost