NEurope
ReZourceman

Most Atrocious Betrayal of Language I've Ever Seen

Absolutely had to share this. Completely and utterly unbelievable.

Read the whole thing.

75615_10150319487640581_509970580_15897283_1394648_n.jpg

I am absolutely dumbfounded.

If irony were made of strawberries, we would all be enjoying delicious strawberry smoothies right now.

I've given up trying to correct things I see on facebook. People always come back with 'oh it's just quicker' or whatever but I know the truth... they're just thicktards.

:indeed:

I find it interesting that you seem interested in preserving good taste when it comes to grammar and spelling, considering you've abandoned it in every other aspect of your life :heh:

Also, she likes Saw. What the fuck do you expect?

There are more pressing concerns in the world:

Oh My God.

You think the horrible decline of the English language is worse than sexual fetiches?

Should of course have been: You think sexual fetiches are worse than the horrible decline of the English language?

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

People writing text speak on facebook, what's all that about, and using the word es instead of us, it's the same amount of letters why kill the english language. You don't type how you speak, Divs!!

Tell es about it!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

You think the horrible decline of the English language is worse than sexual fetiches?

Well at least you can mostly understand bad grammar.

But these fetishes are harder to understand.

No, I think the opposite. Yes I do. And not just any sexual fetish, the one where these freaks have somehow managed to cultivate part of their brain to make it sexually responsive to images of furry cartoon characters. Yes Danny, it is weird, it is the definition of weird. Don't come on here and try and tell me it doesn't hurt anyone, because I do often think about what goes on behind all the closed doors in my neighbourhood, and the fact that it could be this shit really freaks me out. The fact that it doesn't hurt anyone is besides the point, cause it sure as hell doesn't mean I can't poke fun at it.

You always seem fairly defensive of fetishism. Why is this? Care to share?

No, I think the opposite. Yes I do. And not just any sexual fetish, the one where these freaks have somehow managed to cultivate part of their brain to make it sexually responsive to images of furry cartoon characters. Yes Danny, it is weird, it is the definition of weird. Don't come on here and try and tell me it doesn't hurt anyone, because I do often think about what goes on behind all the closed doors in my neighbourhood, and the fact that it could be this shit really freaks me out. The fact that it doesn't hurt anyone is besides the point, cause it sure as hell doesn't mean I can't poke fun at it.

Since I'm autistic, I've always been "different". I was luckily never teased for it, but it's made me quite defensive of people who fall outside the norm. To be a bit blunt, why the heck do you care about what other people do in their bedroom? Maybe you are just poking fun at it, and you know I'm totally for that. But it sounds like it's something that's bothering you, and that I'll never be able to understand.

As far as I'm aware...fetishes aren't something you choose. Like...you don't make a conscious effort to be attracted to things.

..all I can say is.. I R Artichoke ::shrug:

Yeah but at least we know that the person who came up with that.....

(I don't know how to finish this sentence)

It's atrocious because that conversation makes it seem like she genuinely thinks that is the way to spell those words. :(

I'm blessed with literate facebook friends.

I saw that as it was posted, was unfortunate I missed out correcting him myself. The cunt.

i jst ad a massive erdge to jst bite ur face off haha.. bt u wernt lettin me n made my face red raw :( y wud u do tht? lmao xxx

ERDGE!!!!

Same girl only exists on my facebook for the boobs (which never happen).

27958014.gif

Her next post was, seriously, "wat did u say lol? x"

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

My sister types Like Thiss Onn Facebookk, Andd i Askk Why Andd Shee Says Becausee It Lookss Good, Andd I'mm Like .... .... .... .... <sigh>