N-Europe

Movie Universes That Should Cross Over!

ReZourceman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like a dream within a dream within the Matrix within a dream.

I'm off to get me some butterfly poon.

You put that milk carton down or I will rape you, mmkay? I will rape you in the mouth, mmkay?

Utter genius episode.

Unfortunately disagree... I sincerely feel that the only really great post Season 10 episodes were You Have 0 Friends and Guitar Queero.

Being Mad Max Malkovich?

Ultimate fantasy, you get to be a gunslinger in a post apocalyptic future for 5 minutes before dropping on the highway.

Edited by Oxigen_Waste
Automerged Doublepost

Evil Dead Rising

Ash and Chuck Greene take out an zombie apocalypse using questioningly made weaponry while spouting one-liners.

Groovy

If we're allowed to cross ove video games with films, then I propose:

Chibi-RoboCop.

A miniature robot is killed whilst on a routine mission collecting happy points and is re-incarnated as a lethal law enforcer.

Also: SuperMan on Fire.

Denzil Washington leads a triple life as Clark Kent, Superman and as a bodguard for a child, who is then kidnapped.

The Empire Strikes Back To The Future

Han Solo's carbonited body travels forward in time to the future, where Marty McFly must then return it to the past, defeating Darth Vader and learning that he is actually his Father along the way.

Wow....

that is toooooo much awesomeness for one comic

Alien Vs. Predator does work and makes sense. I've got a few novels and read up quite a bit of info around that area. One of the books that I had "Prey" was actually pretty fantastic. It's just a shame that the movies didn't live up to not even a tenth of what the books had to offer.

But, I can't understand how the Terminator fits into this series, or for what purpose. The Terminator is a story of man versus machine, an industrial story about machines trying to alter the future (the events of the present, to them I guess) by changing the past. You don't get a hint of any of that in the Alien or Predator storylines. In those storylines, there are similarities of an otherwordly creature stalking its prey either in a confined environment (The Nostromo) or in a South American Jungle (Predator). Two different environments, two very different creatures, but there are lots of similarities between the two.

It seems random to add the Terminator. It doesn't fit, in my opinion. The series has a totally different set of values compared to Alien and Predator.

Edit: Another one. 28 Days of Summer

Cillian Murphy mets Zooey Deschanel, with Joseph Gordon Levitt as his love rival, who then gets infected by...the infected. They run through the streets of London over 28 Days, trying to escape Joseph and his army of living things. The soundtrack for this would be amazing.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

They should mix up loads of good comedies. They could call it The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It.

Actually, that's a terrible idea.

It's in my Top 5 Worst Movies Ever...

didn't those idiots behind Scary Movie do that already?

No, it was done by different people.

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

Alien Vs. Predator does work and makes sense. I've got a few novels and read up quite a bit of info around that area. One of the books that I had "Prey" was actually pretty fantastic. It's just a shame that the movies didn't live up to not even a tenth of what the books had to offer.

But, I can't understand how the Terminator fits into this series, or for what purpose. The Terminator is a story of man versus machine, an industrial story about machines trying to alter the future (the events of the present, to them I guess) by changing the past. You don't get a hint of any of that in the Alien or Predator storylines. In those storylines, there are similarities of an otherwordly creature stalking its prey either in a confined environment (The Nostromo) or in a South American Jungle (Predator). Two different environments, two very different creatures, but there are lots of similarities between the two.

It seems random to add the Terminator. It doesn't fit, in my opinion. The series has a totally different set of values compared to Alien and Predator.

Edit: Another one. 28 Days of Summer

Cillian Murphy mets Zooey Deschanel, with Joseph Gordon Levitt as his love rival, who then gets infected by...the infected. They run through the streets of London over 28 Days, trying to escape Joseph and his army of living things. The soundtrack for this would be amazing.

You think that's a bad Terminator crossover? Then take a look at this baby ...

49287.jpg

You think that's a bad Terminator crossover? Then take a look at this baby ...

49287.jpg

Retarded, but then it actually makes a lot more potential sense than the other one.

This one could still be a battle of man vs machine. Its also partially ironic that Superman is called the Man of Steel and he's there fighting cyborgs/androids/robots.

Retarded, but then it actually makes a lot more potential sense than the other one.

This one could still be a battle of man vs machine. Its also partially ironic that Superman is called the Man of Steel and he's there fighting cyborgs/androids/robots.

Linkara of ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com reviewed it. Those familiar with Linkara know that he only reviews bad comics, and this was no exception. :heh: Still, I agree that it has better potential than the other one. Shame they're both nothing but attempts at cash-ins.

I think Tarzan vs. Predator AT THE EARTH'S CORE is my favourite.

I concur. They need to let go using Batman/Superman all the bloody time.

Nightmare on 34th Street/Miracle on Elm Street.

Freddy Kruger and Santa go at it hard in a furious battle which seems will never end. It does however end when Santa fists Freddy into death.