Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Dan's ginger, so he probably can't be out in the sun.

Classic.

Why is the umbrella up? Doesn't look like it's raining!

Ha, it was, on and off anyway please note rain soaked street behind. I should add that it's not my umbrella, as much as masculine as frilly pinkish is.

Re: Russler debate - I quite enjoy Good News, kind of like a mix between Newswipe and TV Burp. Better than the latter, not as good as the former, natch. Never seen any of his standup.

Went away for a Stag do at Portsmouth...

a select few pictures...

20465317.jpg

97120665.jpg

We ended up inviting a hen weekend back to our room, in the end only 4 or 5 iof them actually came over, but still was a laugh squeezing 20 people into a bedroom big enough for 3. - 30276596.jpg

89832815.jpg

70046590.jpg

It's obviously not complete yet but I do have a Snowy plush toy. I'm thinking of dressing up when the movie comes out.

See I take the piss out of Potter die hards dressing up to see the movies, but I'm totally the same for Tintin.

Feel free to take the piss out of me anytime. I'll still dress up. :heh:

Everything looks pretty reddish in that photo, so it's kind of hard to see what your hair really looks like, but I'm going to assume it looks great. ;)

See I take the piss out of Potter die hards dressing up to see the movies, but I'm totally the same for Tintin.

At least if you dress up as Tintin, you can pass as someone who just has a bad dress sense to non-fans.

... Though I suppose the same could be said for Harry Potter cosplayers.

lolwut, I never meant to type it like that! It was meant to say if they tried hard enough! Flippantly! Or something.

He's totally right though Danny, you need to try harder otherwise he will never be your brother. DO YOU WANT THAT?!

lolwut, I never meant to type it like that! It was meant to say if they tried hard enough! Flippantly! Or something.

He's totally right though Danny, you need to try harder otherwise he will never be your brother. DO YOU WANT THAT?!

I ... I've never had a brother ... is that a bad thing?! :cry:

Actually, why the fuck would brothers get the same tattoo? :heh: