Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Let's face it, 1D will be all "oh it's fine, she just got excited hehe" about it and from a PR point of view it works out fine for them. Worth a knock to the balls.

Yeah the boy in question was out in my local hunting ground, Kushion, afterwards and had a booth and bottle of vodka all to himself.

Maybe her shoes were cleaner.

Well it's Glasgow...

Today as i walked down the street a passed two female police officers and as i walked by i heard one of them say "oh hes a cutie isn't he" felt damn good for the rest of the day ^_^

Should've said you had a loaded weapon in your trouser pocket. Sounds like they would've been happy to discharge & disarm it for you. After a thorough cavity search of course.

My personal trainer wants me to consider competing in weightlifting comps :o

*happy dance*

I'm GOOD at something. Infact I'm REALLLLLLY good at something ^___________^

We can share him if you wanna. :heh:

So, you have tuesday, thursday, saturday and I'll have wednesday, friday and sunday? :heh:

(you hear that @martinist, you can have monday off)

Edited by Raining_again
Automerged Doublepost

My personal trainer wants me to consider competing in weightlifting comps :o

*happy dance*

I'm GOOD at something. Infact I'm REALLLLLLY good at something ^___________^

As I've said before and I'll say again, you're an absolute bonafide inspiration to me. Get out there and kick ass. :D

Fucking ... UNF! Just completed the Control Centre level in GoldenEye. ON 00 AGENT. I feel awesome now.

Are you sure?

Primary Objectives:

• Protect Natalya: Completed
  • Disable Goldeneye satellite: Completed
  • Destroy armoured mainframes: Completed
  • Post about in Gaming Boards: Failed

haha, Never. ;)

Come on, you could have used that post to start a 'Your Greatest Achievements in Gaming' thread, or a new 'Goldeneye memories' thread or something.

More members need to get involved with the gaming boards, and bring new members with them! :p

Changed my return flight for a £120 rebooking fee and I'm now in Japan for an extra month and a couple of days. Although naturally I wish I had booked it originally at that new date, there was no way to know about my confidence to survive here for a little extra time and how much better the exchange rate would become.

Been cutting down most of my avoidable costs of living here lately so I can enjoy myself a little better. Been going to the conbi far too often which is quite a bit more expensive than being sensible and doing a weekly shop and I'm going to hop back to my e-cig so I can stop buying cigarettes. I was stupid to go back to smoking purely because of how cheap it was here, it's still unnecessary money being spent!