Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I think Cougar Town is alright. It's not the smartest sitcom out there by any stretch of the imagination but come on, don't we all just want to spend our 30s/40s in the company of friends drinking copious amounts of red wine and playing Penny Can?

I handed in my dissertation and other pieces of coursework and my university education from here on in ceases!.....Except the 6 exams I have to sit in May. But still, I'm an uncaged bird and it feels great!

I'm now in two minds, either go out tonight or stay in and just chiiillll. I'm happy enough just to have the choice to be fair.

tumblr_lowhi7deF61qkrirro1_500.gif

Edited by Razz

I handed in my dissertation and other pieces of coursework and my university education from here on in ceases!.....Except the 6 exams I have to sit in May. But still, I'm an uncaged bird and it feels great!

I'm now in two minds, either go out tonight or stay in and just chiiillll. I'm happy enough just to have the choice to be fair.

tumblr_lowhi7deF61qkrirro1_500.gif

I forgot to say congrats on finishing it earlier by the way! Sorry, my bad.

Anyway congrats.

adlucilleflail.gif

Yes! I love it. I read the first book and am reading the second and it's a nice adaptation. Also, I love Catelyn's face, she's so nice to look at. And Daenerys, damn.

Yep. Sean Bean is my new hero and role model.

I've just started the books (well, I'm about 300 pages in) and i can't wait to watch the TV series!

I think i'm going to at least finish the first book before I start though. Is it one book = one season?

The books are pretty good right now...

Also @Ashley, do you have a snazzy GIF for every occasion?

That was the case with the first season, anyway. I'm pretty sure the second season will be the second book, too.

It's anybody's guess if they're going to keep that up, though. Especially when they get to the books that take place during the same period of time but focus on different characters.

Perhaps it was a little bit more positive considering the context of the conversation was her basically begging me to ask her out... She seems a bit crazy though, so I'm thinking its much more likely that I'll be the one doing the "friend-zoning" in this case.