N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A4908&rt=nc&_nkw=eu+beanie+baby&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=16&_sc=1

I'm hoping that if I ask for lower it'll go for it.

There is also a bear on ebay that's going for 46k

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-PRINCESS-DIANA-TY-BEANIE-BABY-PVC-1ST-ED-PE-1997-/250806853861?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6540e0e5

I really wish I had it, as they do go for quite a lot with collectors. Not that much, but enough.

I was going to be cool and say my mum has both those in mint condition in display cases, but that would be lying..... I HAVE both those in mint condition in display cases.

had no idea they were worth that much, between my mum and I we've got fuck loads of them things, all in mint condition.

Britannia bear, fucking hell, we've got loads of the original special bears. :o

I was going to be cool and say my mum has both those in mint condition in display cases, but that would be lying..... I HAVE both those in mint condition in display cases.

had no idea they were worth that much, between my mum and I we've got fuck loads of them things, all in mint condition.

I don't think that Princess Diana bear is worth that much generally... there seems to be something unique about that one in particular. If you type Princess Diana beanie into ebay, the rest aren't selling like that.

I don't think that Princess Diana bear is worth that much generally... there seems to be something unique about that one in particular. If you type Princess Diana beanie into ebay, the rest aren't selling like that.

Some going for a couple hundred to thousand quid, still not too shabby, seeing as my mum paid £15 for them way back when.

Some going for a couple hundred to thousand quid, still not too shabby, seeing as my mum paid £15 for them way back when.
Really where? I can't see any with actual bids on them. I'm interested because I'm pretty sure that's one we might have in a box somewhere... and if it were the case it would be going straight on ebay, but I can't see any.

I have a few of them, always had a feeling the bears would be worth more. I would suggest selling them if they are in good nick. Mine aren't in cases, but they could be easily placed as such.

Today I'm in work with mum, she's got me in to earn some cash - awesome.

On completed listings there aren't many that sell over £10.

Yeah just noticed that myself.

so people are putting asking prices nice and high, but not actually getting what they want for them.

Yeah just noticed that myself.

so people are putting asking prices nice and high, but not actually getting what they want for them.

Definitely, putting a bear at £10+ when it's not rare etc, is a bit silly. Some of them are ridiculously priced.

The 46k one for example has 11bids. Very strange.

This is the hopeless brother you've mentioned earlier, yes?

Yep, hopefully this will make him realise there are serious consequences.

But I daresay my mum will buckle and allow him to stay since he probably won't get off his arse and find somewhere to live. This is why he never learns.

Fox resting in my garden

Foxes are awesome. When I worked nights at the petrol station, there was a fox that ran across the forecourt almost every night. One night it just stopped about 10 feet away from the serving window where I was sat and just stared at me. It was awesome.