NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Nice to get fixed when you're broke! Bdum tsk.

I get a free Indian tomorrow. (

I hope he thoroughly buggers you for that joke.

That reminds me, what time do you come through Banbury?

No idea. We're leaving Aylesbury by taxi to Haddenham at 4:45pm. We hope to get to Birmingham by 6:45ish...earlier really. I don't know how do-able that is.

I've actually had a few good days!! Enough to not justify posting in this thread's other half!

The cat was in to be "done" and he's come home with a little open wound, no stitches, no collar. Bit all over the place after the op and the traumatic ride home (he hates the car) but he's settling back at home and was chasing an ant in the hallway earlier... XD

Had an amazing day.

Met up with Ashley, went down to Elephant and Castle and bagged ourselves free copies of Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Hung around and watch these awesome knitters put together a little Kirby tribute on a bench. Chatted to some cool Nintendo fans, interviewed for Nintendo TV, photographed...

went to uni for a couple of hours, looked on Twitter, saw my favourite mexican restaurant was asking for 5 people to come and taste test for them, instantly replied YES ME PLEASE, I got it, went there, tasted new recipe beef and gave feedback, met the owners/creators, told me all the secrets, drank large amounts of Corona and frozen margaritas, ate lots and lots of mexican food, brought home some more, got given a voucher for even more and they told me they'd make me the perfect burrito next time I goo.... all in all an AWESOME day.

ALL FOR FREE.

I love being in London.

Sounds like a fantastic time mr-paul.

I've just had the first part of my tax return come through, $1750, just in time for the weekend. Good times will be had I think.

Went to see Skunk Anansie yesterday. It was pretty awesome. Was fun to sing/scream along with their classics. =D

Just too bad I couldn't see much, as is the case with every concert I go to. But then we did get to see them all from pretty close (like two metres away) when they were doing a signing session, whoo. Didn't get anything signed though, as apparently you needed a special wristband or whateverrr.

Today went to see The King's Speech, which was quite nice. Had a nice meal too (burger and chips, mmm), so all is well. Possibly squash tomorrow, looking forward to it. Gonna try and beat Jim's ass. =P

My friend managed to fool my other friend into thinking that I'd gone to get circumcised. So for like 5 hours he was SO confused and concerned for me.

"I've been thinking about your dick all day"

ahahahaha.

Amazing. :grin: Made my day!

Can someone explain to me why the Good / Bad threads change their names to these stupid, pretentious ones? I never know which one I'm supposed to post in, they both sound so miserable. I feel like I'm in a Twilight fan-fic.

Can someone explain to me why the Good / Bad threads change their names to these stupid, pretentious ones? I never know which one I'm supposed to post in, they both sound so miserable. I feel like I'm in a Twilight fan-fic.

morrissey02.jpg

How fucking dare you.

What an awesome sounding day Mr-Paul! Was your feedback positive? Sounds like it after their response afterwards!

morrissey02.jpg

How fucking dare you.

Oh right. They're song lyrics. How very trendy.

(And I never thought I'd see Morissey in a thread about "things which are good" but there you go... )

Not sure whether to put this here or the bad thread, but I'm in a good mood so I guess it's here. If was fun if nothing else.

We had some models into work today for a handbag photo shoot (our sister company does handbags). As the phrase goes, "if you've got nothing good to day, don't say anything at all", so I'll describe them as "models" in all senses of the word. One model was a niece of the female owner of the company or something and the other was a friend or something. Either way, both owners (husband and wife) knew them personally.

Bit of a back story: The male owner of the company seems hell bent on finding me a girlfriend. A direct quote: "If I find some pretty young thing falling out of a pub, I'll drag her your way". It's pretty funny really. The other day he mentioned the models coming in and said something like "one's my niece and the other is *some relation of a staff member*, so if you want to go for it, good luck!" and gave me a look as if to give his approval/warning.

Back to today: I'm guessing the male owner of the company had had enough of their constant loud gibbering (you could hear one of them down the corridor, Christ knows how the makeup artist put up with them all day), since he initiated a rather epic rant. I noticed the rant at this stage: "and you, with your constant foul language, bad behaviour and sleeping with your boyfriend in my house, all at the age of 17...". I started listening (not that anyone in the room had a choice really) and he turned to me with the same look as when he said good luck before and jokingly said something like "good luck with this one". I lolled, but had no idea what the fuck had just happened. I'm not even sure if it was a proper rant or not, what he said was pretty epic, but he wasn't really going for them. What he said didn't match how he said it, but he wasn't exactly laughing whilst saying it either. Plus there was the joke to me, which makes me wonder what happened.

The whole lab was a circus. So many people that didn't need to be there (various associates of the models, kids etc).

Good times.

Oh right. They're song lyrics. How very trendy.

(And I never thought I'd see Morissey in a thread about "things which are good" but there you go... )

Morissey was there as a representative of The Smiths. I'll admit, as an individual he's a contemptuous little cunt.

I merely changed them because they were inverted and people were confused. They have been changed to highlight the trivialness/HWYDness of these threads.

It was all in good fun!

Heading home for a week+ in a bit. Woo. Will be nice to do *nothing*, but then again I'm basically editing my entire documentary in that time. Lugging a heavy box of recording equipment to Scotland with me could ruin me.

Got my exam results back for first semester of year 2 (they don't half keep you waiting!

So a decent enough 2:1! Staggeringly relieved. I literally started to revise the night before on each one. Do not deserve one bit. Bit annoyed about the 58 - 3 essays and my last one I got a third on due to running out of time. Ah well, can't have it all.

Got my exam results back for first semester of year 2 (they don't half keep you waiting!

Pfft! We don't get ours 'til the 3rd.

(Congrats on the 2:1 though.)

They have been changed to highlight the trivialness/HWYDness of these threads.

And because I like annoying nightwolf!

Had a really lovely, yet unexpected week. A night spent trying to resolve issues with the ex, turned into getting back together. Once again, my life is so much less stressful. It's nice to finally feel 'right' again, after 3 months of feeling anything my myself.

Not sure whether to put this here or the bad thread, but I'm in a good mood so I guess it's here. If was fun if nothing else.

We had some models into work today for a handbag photo shoot (our sister company does handbags). As the phrase goes, "if you've got nothing good to day, don't say anything at all", so I'll describe them as "models" in all senses of the word. One model was a niece of the female owner of the company or something and the other was a friend or something. Either way, both owners (husband and wife) knew them personally.

Bit of a back story: The male owner of the company seems hell bent on finding me a girlfriend. A direct quote: "If I find some pretty young thing falling out of a pub, I'll drag her your way". It's pretty funny really. The other day he mentioned the models coming in and said something like "one's my niece and the other is *some relation of a staff member*, so if you want to go for it, good luck!" and gave me a look as if to give his approval/warning.

Back to today: I'm guessing the male owner of the company had had enough of their constant loud gibbering (you could hear one of them down the corridor, Christ knows how the makeup artist put up with them all day), since he initiated a rather epic rant. I noticed the rant at this stage: "and you, with your constant foul language, bad behaviour and sleeping with your boyfriend in my house, all at the age of 17...". I started listening (not that anyone in the room had a choice really) and he turned to me with the same look as when he said good luck before and jokingly said something like "good luck with this one". I lolled, but had no idea what the fuck had just happened. I'm not even sure if it was a proper rant or not, what he said was pretty epic, but he wasn't really going for them. What he said didn't match how he said it, but he wasn't exactly laughing whilst saying it either. Plus there was the joke to me, which makes me wonder what happened.

The whole lab was a circus. So many people that didn't need to be there (various associates of the models, kids etc).

Good times.

Oh god. Weird awkward moments of amazingness.

I am back from my meeting which was fucking coooooooool, despite being in Birmingham. And the train(s) back were dire fucking bollock cool...due to bloody suicider jumping person dead.

Weill explain layter.

Oh god. Weird awkward moments of amazingness.

I am back from my meeting which was fucking coooooooool, despite being in Birmingham. And the train(s) back were dire fucking bollock cool...due to bloody suicider jumping person dead.

Weill explain layter.

Had one of those delay my train a couple of weeks ago actually.

And because I like annoying nightwolf!

Given I've hardly been around for a week, it's not particularly a hassle, these poor threads might as well die a death anyway.

:hmm: