NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

ON THE PLUS SIDE my girlfriend passed her driving test (whoopee!) so we can plan road trips and stuff. I also applied for a job yesterday at AmEx, did some online stuff for it today, then got a phone call thing, which finished off with them promising to give me an interview. Potential job future win.

I was also reminded today that I've really cut back/slowed down with my posting on here. Must try harder.

Good day at work, told my boss a few things that had been on my mind, and though he was unresponsive to my issues he absolutely knew that he was in the wrong. Given the kind of guy he is it's nice to see him squirm and try to justify himself.

I also found out that a lunch I have next week with our EVP is so that he can offer me a new job. If it's what I think then I'm not really that interested (unless it's $$$$$) it's nice to be wanted though.

And now... house party followed by a night out in a cool part of SF, I know some cool people will be there so should be good times.

This creation I managed to mess up in around 20 minutes. All 100% true. Thankfully our good friend Aiden appreciates the beatdown given to his enemies.

BeatdownX.jpg

He may be an idiot. But he's OUR idiot.

Kinda, but he one of those kind of people who gets over attached, hadn't had a proper girlfriend in ages, very happy etc. Initially the breakup hit him hard, especially the speed between Sarah leaving Aiden and going out with Tom (under a day, no joke)

I read that expecting to be good. It was a bit of a disappointment :(

True, you would have to know everyone before fully appreciating it. :(

Franck Rivoire just accepted my friends request on Facebook.

Don't know who Franck Rivoire is? He's the genius in my signature.

#mylifeiscomplete

Work were a complete cunt to me today, but some of the girls really tried to be nice and made the day pass quickly.

It's a shame house of fraser are such a cunt to work with, it's like having a manager watching me who isn't even my manager.

Went to Focus on Imaging today, which is basically where tonnes of photography companies set up shop in a hall and yell rather loudly "buy our shit now please".

Me and a friend were bitching about how crap our camera straps were and that I wanted a fancy harness thing and he would be happy with just a new soft strap. Later in the day we came to a stand that sold portfolio websites or something. We asked about it (I need an online portfolio) and got a free strap. A soft rubbery one. It's amazing.

Also got to stare at loads of pretty models showing off the various lighting companies stuff. One of the models was in full steampunk attire. Needless to say, I swooned a bit. Sat in on a lighting demonstration or two as well. Great day.

#thisisnttwitterIts real life...

The only place I don't use hash tags are Twitter (Then again, I don't really use Twitter much anymore). I use them when I want something to smuursh into one word/feeling...a 'wordling' if you will.

Went to Focus on Imaging today, which is basically where tonnes of photography companies set up shop in a hall and yell rather loudly "buy our shit now please".

Me and a friend were bitching about how crap our camera straps were and that I wanted a fancy harness thing and he would be happy with just a new soft strap. Later in the day we came to a stand that sold portfolio websites or something. We asked about it (I need an online portfolio) and got a free strap. A soft rubbery one. It's amazing.

Also got to stare at loads of pretty models showing off the various lighting companies stuff. One of the models was in full steampunk attire. Needless to say, I swooned a bit. Sat in on a lighting demonstration or two as well. Great day.

Lucky bugger, I want a new strap for my Diana, because it has that shitty small plastic strap they come with, but I haven't the money to pay for a really nice one.

Also, can I have your job, please?

Lucky bugger, I want a new strap for my Diana, because it has that shitty small plastic strap they come with, but I haven't the money to pay for a really nice one.

You can have my old one if you want it? It's not a shit as I made it out to be. Just gets a bit uncomfortable after a full day of hauling a DSLR around.

Also, can I have your job, please?

Oddly enough, there are jobs going at my place I think. We've been promised one more staff member for the lab at least. I imagine your daily commute would be somewhat testing though.

Oddly enough, there are jobs going at my place I think. We've been promised one more staff member for the lab at least. I imagine your daily commute would be somewhat testing though.
Where do you work?/are based?

I know some cool people will be there so should be good times.

Sorry mate I can't make it.

You can have my old one if you want it? It's not a shit as I made it out to be. Just gets a bit uncomfortable after a full day of hauling a DSLR around.

How much would you want for the strap? :)

The daily commute would be zilch after april, I'm willing to move anywhere come may 1st, or take any job that's not retail to be fair. :yay: