NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I just did my tax return' date=' confirmed everything, and it filed for a $5,500 refund. I'm rich! Now to make my shopping list.[/quote']

I don't.....understand. You've only been there a few months....are you implying that you get paid so highly that you've already garnered a rebate of uber loadsz.>>.

jealous.hate.a

It does look like that, but no not really. I just paid a lot of tax on relocation money/salary but as I was only here for 45 days of the tax period I didn't go over the yearly tax threshold by too much so I'm getting most of my tax back for the period.

The main thing is TAX REBATE! It's good no matter what the amount, and means I can buy new toys.

Definitely making a break through on my work, I can successfully import trees into my modelling work. HUZZAH!

Spontaneously went to see Tangled and was blown away by it. If I'd ever forgotten why I love films, I've now been reminded. It was just ... amazingly great. I feel so joyful inside right now.

Incidentally, it was also the first film I've seen in 3D (I know, I'm behind), and it was done perfectly. It wasn't the carrying element, meaning the film was beautiful/worked without it, but it also wasn't a pointless gimmick since it augmented the overall quality of the film and simply made it into an experience of pure joy.

I feel like I could fly.

Good luck for your next game murr -- they won 13-0!!

using a week old quote but never mind.

so as mentioned in the bad stuff thread i've been man-flu'd to the max, and haven't been at work or on here due to it. It meant I also missed our pro-5 game on Tuesday against the team that had won 16-3.

fortunately we beat them 8-2

I didn't go to the game to watch as I was bed-bound. But I got a call from the lads after the game, all in high spirits chanting down the phone "We Are Top of League, Say we are top of league"

Granted it didn't last long due to goal difference.

we were winning 7-0 at half time, then switched off and conceded 2 in the closing stages of the 2nd half, we scored our final goal seconds before full time.

Apparently the team we played last week were better,

wk2g.jpg

Spontaneously went to see Tangled and was blown away by it. If I'd ever forgotten why I love films, I've now been reminded. It was just ... amazingly great. I feel so joyful inside right now.

Incidentally, it was also the first film I've seen in 3D (I know, I'm behind), and it was done perfectly. It wasn't the carrying element, meaning the film was beautiful/worked without it, but it also wasn't a pointless gimmick since it augmented the overall quality of the film and simply made it into an experience of pure joy.

I feel like I could fly.

Why the heck is this post in the Bad Stuff Thread? I could've sworn I posted it in the Good Stuff Thread. Obviously it belongs there.

EDIT: Wait ... fuckers have changed the titles around again. Would you please just stop that? It's annoying as shit.

Why the heck is this post in the Bad Stuff Thread? I could've sworn I posted it in the Good Stuff Thread. Obviously it belongs there.

Because someone has been having fun switching the titles. =P

I think Tangled awesome and Coolness Bears is sexy etc.

I agree with you completely. I feel the 3D actually added a layer of quality to the film and I think 3D works best on animated films because normally it's a bit pointless.

Anyway Tangled is mesmerising. The animation quality alone is sublime particularly in their facial expressions and I enjoyed all the characters, the story too. :)

Good thing about today is I have got my results back from my finals in January and I did my usual thing of like D's and C's so it's all good! :D (I thought I'd done worse.)

Murr; lawl :P There must be some seriously shite teams in your league!

Good news for me: Another good day in the (volunteering) office - found another job to apply for and got some bitchin' ideas for a new blog.

I love that it shows who reads what thread they are in before posting, it's an interesting way to see things.

Anyway coffee with friends was good :)

Breezed my driving theory test instance, now to continue grinding my Vehicle Pilot attribute for the big Practical boss encounter.

Last night I went to see an excellent production of King Lear in the National Theater, directed by Benedict Andrews, which according to my teacher is a big-shot when it comes to Shakespeare plays.

It did some really impressive things with lightings and what few sets they used.

Pay day once again... A time of joy for most, but once again emergency tax hasn't been refunded. Anyone been through this/sorted it out?

Get rid of it. Get to hospital. Lie down on the operating table and tell the surgeon to get to the choppa.

Get rid of it. Get to hospital. Lie down on the operating table and tell the surgeon to get to the choppa.

No. My body is not to be entered.

Doctor says it may be it, but as I don't have a fever, it is likely to just be an inflamed appendix so she's hooked me up on loads of drugs.

I wont know for sure until the test results come back

Edited by Serebii

No. My body is not to be entered.

O_O However do you live with no food/water entering your body?

Freak. :blank:

(Get well soon though)

O_O However do you live with no food/water entering your body?

Freak. :blank:

(Get well soon though)

You know what I mean. Things can only enter through the correct orifices. No additional orifices can be made

You know what I mean. Things can only enter through the correct orifices. No additional orifices can be made

I understand dude. In a nice ironic twist, were you born via C-Section?

I understand dude. In a nice ironic twist, were you born via C-Section?

No I wasn't lol