NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

My work place has officially become the coolest place ever. Not only do we do photography, but also plan to do VW Camper Van hire. Excellent. Today I got a tour of our first camper and our bosses personal camper. They're gorgeous.

My work place has officially become the coolest place ever. Not only do we do photography, but also plan to do VW Camper Van hire. Excellent. Today I got a tour of our first camper and our bosses personal camper. They're gorgeous.

Its like that place was designed just for you

Its like that place was designed just for you

I know. It's mental.

According to the owner of the place, I (specifically my Scirocco) was the thing that gave him the idea to get an old camper. I think the idea stemmed from there.

The boss' personal camper looks similar to this:

4403972116_ee7dacf347.jpg

It's being restored now and is apparently keeping the faded paint. It's like it's being designed specifically for me.

Had a period of hyperactivity with Kat because we both love Battlestar Galatica and the idea of Black Swan. I crawled under her bed in excitement. Was lol.

raining_again sent me a clip of her kitteh...thought i'd upload it and post it here

Had a period of hyperactivity with Kat because we both love Battlestar Galatica and the idea of Black Swan. I crawled under her bed in excitement. Was lol.

Why is Kat's incanca so big?

I went go-karting today with most of my year. There were lap times and the karts went 50kph, which is fast to me because I don't have a car. I didn't win but it was really fun :) I was getting some of the fastest lap times but the problem was I didn't get through any of the three lap races without spinning out at one particular corner. I was able to go really fast through the others but just kept spinning out there. Some of the drivers were god damn reckless though :p

I didn't win

That's probably because you didn't take any banana skins or turtle shells with you.

That's probably because you didn't take any banana skins or turtle shells with you.

At least he didn't use the cheap-ass blue shell.

Yesterday (I wasn't on the boards anyway so I'm posting it now) we had an acting class which we were all a bit unsure about before it happened but it was really fun. Haven't laughed that much at university for ages, a genuine day of silly fun.

Although my calves are killing from the dance/movement exercise we did at the beginning. It looked a bit like this:

hwwuc0.gif

But with thirty people doing it for about thirty minutes.

And today I stuck a series of post it notes on a friend's desk that said (one word on each note) "I'm a mother fucking monster". He later returned it and stuck it on my desk as "Mother I'm fucking a monster". I approved.

I also ended up reading out a Mills and Boon extract to the class but I forget why.

Edited by Ashley

Got my grades for last semester. B's across the board :D Very happy. Little disappointed that I didn't get an A for my Biological Psychology module as my essay for my coursework and in the exam were really good but I'll take the B.

Congrats Ganepark! You must be pretty pleased with those results, I know I would be if I was in a similar position. :)

raining_again sent me a clip of her kitteh...thought i'd upload it and post it here

Squeeee :bowdown:

(Yesterday, but I had a long session of celebratory drinking afterwards so couldn't post it.)

Got a First in an essay I did last month! Incredibly proud of this, and can now relax for the next week and a half before I have to return to uni again.

Already posted this in 'What Have You Bought?' but what the hell:

Amazon decided it'd be an awesome idea to send an extra set of the Scott Pilgrim books to me!

photolnl.jpg

Sorry, before anyone asks, I've already got plans for the spare set...

Nice one guys.

I had a good first week at work. Two good things particularly today;

A) We finish at 4:15 on Fridays. Who ever decided this is a god.

B) Friday morning commute was surprisingly easy and not busy. Does no one go to work on Fridays? (I'd always noticed it was less busy when I walked to work at HBOS but being in it is a different story)

C) I filled in my first (ever) time sheet, and I don't know if I did it correctly, but I think I get paid for my lunch (hour) (and lunch...you get a £2.50 card to spend at the canteen everyday) which is win if true. Massive win. So I'll be getting more than anticipated (whilst I'm a temp) ~It becomes a permanent role down the road, in which the pay takes a jump to above what I was on when I left HBOS~

Happy days.

BUSY BUSY BUSY weekend ahead though.

I have to get up at like.....5:45am tomorrow as my friend is going to Birmingham and I'll be filming him/his company/miniatures game battle.

Then seeing grandparents and sister and her boyfriend on Sunday.

I believe kick starting my exercise run again and my soon to be baked brownies.

I love how I've baked brownies and exercised in the same sentence, but it's for fitness not weight loss. So nomnomnom (I realise I got get fitter not eating the brownies..but shhh.)

Congrats Ganepark! You must be pretty pleased with those results, I know I would be if I was in a similar position. :)

Thanks. Considering this time last year after the first semester of second year that I got Ds in my psychology modules (I got a high B in my English module though), yes I'm very happy :D Got a few As in my coursework as well so it's good that I've turned it around, or more realistically applied myself properly.

istockphoto_6160020-falling-money-pounds.jpg

PAY DAY!

This, thank God, it's been an expensive few weeks.

I'm now qualified to safety check electric appliances. Awesome.

Also, I haven't had a chance to cash my last RedBubble check yet and I'm already £23 away from the next one (£100 intervals). I'm so money.

Our sometimes annoying, yet in a euphorically cool way, 30-something female Indian maths teacher who we've had for just a week told us her name today.

I lolled so hard I could barely pay attention to the Maclaurin theory. It was Ms. Dimen (pro. Demon)

+1 for immature sense of humour. Probably a "have to be there" moment. Otherwise I probably sound like a racist. But the entire class laughed...and then we told her we'd call her Ms. Angel. She laughed -

Hardy Har Har