NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Our sometimes annoying, yet in a euphorically cool way, 30-something female Indian maths teacher who we've had for just a week told us her name today.

I lolled so hard I could barely pay attention to the Maclaurin theory. It was Ms. Dimen (pro. Demon)

+1 for immature sense of humour. Probably a "have to be there" moment. Otherwise I probably sound like a racist. But the entire class laughed...and then we told her we'd call her Ms. Angel. She laughed -

Hardy Har Har

Oh you kids. :indeed:

My friend decided to let me borrow his American Telecaster while he goes to Toronto for a year. Amazing! It's a pretty sweet guitar to play.

Alongside my Rickenbacker...

166873_10150363185380092_825510091_16876985_3747580_n.jpg

Got a birthday card through the post today, from Ine. Wasn't expecting that, hehe. :)

Also, got one from my Mum and another from my brothers yesterday. Wohoo.

My friend decided to let me borrow his American Telecaster while he goes to Toronto for a year. Amazing! It's a pretty sweet guitar to play.

Alongside my Rickenbacker...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs778.ash1/166873_10150363185380092_825510091_16876985_3747580_n.jpg

Rickenbacker. I am massively jealous.

I spent today exploring another mental asylum. It was proper ace. The place was huge.

The creepiest moment was when we found a bat sanctuary place. We left the place alone since it was a protected area. We were stood about a foot away from the entrance, which was a wooden door. When we looked at it, it was closed. We turned away for literally about 5 seconds and when we turned back it was open. None of us had heard it open or anything. Proper freaky, especially since on the other side of the door was a ladder down to a pitch black place. We shut the door and walked off rather hastily.

Expect pictures in the photo thread and UIG soon.

I spent today exploring another mental asylum. It was proper ace. The place was huge.

The creepiest moment was when we found a bat sanctuary place. We left the place alone since it was a protected area. We were stood about a foot away from the entrance, which was a wooden door. When we looked at it, it was closed. We turned away for literally about 5 seconds and when we turned back it was open. None of us had heard it open or anything. Proper freaky, especially since on the other side of the door was a ladder down to a pitch black place. We shut the door and walked off rather hastily.

Expect pictures in the photo thread and UIG soon.

Your life is so epic, Goafer! :D

I managed to beat all of the Light World levels on Super Meat Boy :yay:

Seriously, think I was stuck for an hour on that last level before the final boss but was determined not to turn off and I finished it.

No way in hell am I going to try and complete the Dark World levels though. Had a look at some of the later ones and I really don't want to have an aneurism trying to finish them.

I got to dress up today! I never really got to do this (apart from a few times as a kid, but that doesn't count).

The theme of our family party was 70's disco. Half of the family was dressed up (or had attempted to dress up), which was fun. I wore a bright blue wig and glittery glasses and a blue feather boa. Too bad I didn't have a blue dress, but oh well. Was still fun. Pictures soon I guess. =P

Rickenbacker. I am massively jealous.

Thanks! ;) It's such an awesome bass to play. I love playing gigs with it too, it growls and thunders the place down!

Also made cooler by it being 'the Scott Pilgrim' bass...

Totally forgot about this, going between bars last night we went past this pretty hot 30 something or other woman bending over in a doorway. We walked on a bit then I decided to go back....

"Hi, we saw you bending over in that doorway and liked it, can I have your number?"

and I got the number rather than a slap.

Today, I gave my flatmate a dress I bought for her, a Christmas present but haven't been able to give it to her until now. She looks absolutely amazing in it.

Also made cooler by it being 'the Scott Pilgrim' bass...

That's pretty much what brought them to my attention. I'd heard of Rickenbackers when I first got into guitars since there was a picture of Lemmy holding one in a book I got to learn with, but Scott Pilgrim made me want one. No lefty versions though unfortunately.

Today I ventured down to Surrey to pick up my shiny new guitar. Got to look round a completely ace music shop. It was in a thatched cottage and was filled with stupidly expensive guitars. I want them all. The shop:

Shop.jpg

Then on the way home, I was driving along the motorway and heard a strange noise coming from the right of me. I just figured it was a car going through a puddle or something. Looked behind me and I saw a car spinning down the motorway in the lane behind me. Turns out that car had spun to the right or me (fuck knows how. Motorways tend to be straight) and has spun across into my lane. The reason it's in this thread? It missed me. Plus no one else seemed to crash into it, which was a miracle since traffic wasn't exactly sparse.

That's pretty much what brought them to my attention. I'd heard of Rickenbackers when I first got into guitars since there was a picture of Lemmy holding one in a book I got to learn with, but Scott Pilgrim made me want one. No lefty versions though unfortunately.

They do make them

43877808700156d429ffb.jpg

but they're probably sickeningly hard to find. Along with being ridiculously expensive - the right handed go for £2000 now, so I imagine it'll be a few quid more than that!

Now why did you have to tell me that? Now I want one. At least before I was happy since I didn't think they existed and I could get on with my life, all the while blaming Rickenbacker for me not owning one. Now I only have my poorness to blame.

solid feeling of achievement today after having gutted out my room and reorganising everything. Had a good clear out and was really harsh on myself with regards to throwing out old stuff. So i've got oodles more space than I had and a nice tidy bedroom, wewt.

I am however feeling hayfeverish thanks to all of the dust I uncovered... nice.

I was having sex with a girl today, and she gave me permission to cum on her face. I used such a rare opportunity to aim straight for her eye!

POW!

Now she wears an eyepatch. I call it The Tortuga!

Being pampered. :grin:

My hair looks fabulous. ;)

Highlights,straightened and everything. Although according to my mum I look a bit too girly. :p

I got a text from a girl today making me think even more than she likes me, this is best thing all year never mind this day. :D

I got a text from a girl today making me think even more than she likes me, this is best thing all year never mind this day. :D

Ahh I expected this. Knew Sheila had a bit of a thing for you.

Getting out of work, four hours of nothing and being told about contracts given to other people I was told I was getting.

such a relief to be out of there!

I imploded under the pressure the cogs in the beuracratic job hunting machine (a lot) earlier today. Come across a few potential jobs in the NHS - an orderly, or a pharmacy dispenser, support worker, IV assistant (STABBING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF BLOOD!), equipment library technician, health care assistant, operating room orderly. Each one I freak out a little about as there's such danger with mistakes in each - drugs, needles, children, sterility. (No, not ReZ's motto.)

But the best one so far is in Sheffield, and if I apply I'd be guarenteed an interview thanks to the two-tick scheme, and that means the job centre would pay for the trainfare to get to sheffield, and ofc i'd then be able to see all my mates!

Big scary decision is big and scary, but at least I've gone from feeling decomposed to now feeling a few shoots of hope are sprouting. The circle of the job-seeker's-life.

Got a call from my ex saying that the Jeremy Kyle audience place we applied for ages ago has become available. I am literally the most excited I have ever been.

Got a call from my ex saying that the Jeremy Kyle audience place we applied for ages ago has become available. I am literally the most excited I have ever been.

Well, he says it's a place in the audience...

Totally forgot about this' date=' going between bars last night we went past this pretty hot 30 something or other woman bending over in a doorway. We walked on a bit then I decided to go back....

"Hi, we saw you bending over in that doorway and liked it, can I have your number?"

and I got the number rather than a slap.

Today, I gave my flatmate a dress I bought for her, a Christmas present but haven't been able to give it to her until now. She looks absolutely amazing in it.[/quote']haha awesome! :D

And is this 'dangerous situation flatmate' as I'll call her yes?