NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

If the Greek Stoics were a modern day fraternity, one of their initiation hazings would be to endure any given ten minutes of The Jeremy Kyle Show. Slaggis, you're a mutant.

haha awesome! :D

And is this 'dangerous situation flatmate' as I'll call her yes?

Haha, yes it is the DSF. Things are getting really dangerous now, we're sleeping together regularly while the boyfriend is in the other room. Some serious shit is going to go down sometime soon I think.

Well, he says it's a place in the audience...

This made me giggle lots. Also giggle. Why am I adamant on sounding like a ten year old girl?

I am so excited. A mornings worth of self-esteem boosting. What more could you want?

Haha' date=' yes it is the DSF. Things are getting really dangerous now, we're sleeping together regularly while the boyfriend is in the other room. Some serious shit is going to go down sometime soon I think.[/quote']

I'm so worried about this ... it's like a sitcom. :heh:

When I take one of her in the dress I'll put it up for your viewing pleasure.

Haha' date=' yes it is the DSF. Things are getting really dangerous now, we're sleeping together regularly while the boyfriend is in the other room. Some serious shit is going to go down sometime soon I think.[/quote']

You sir, are a fucking hero.

As "awesome" as this is, it actually makes you a bit of a dick. Sleeping with her when her boyfriend is in the next room makes you as bad as her for cheating.

Bragging about it online and saying you'll post a picture of her on here (without asking her) to show off makes it even worse.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read his post as:

We're sleeping together. As in, we're falling asleep together.

And, "some serious shit is about to go down soon" as:

We'll end up sleeping together/having sex soon.

Is that right?

Is that right?

I dont think so, Will has mentioned something about this before if I remember right.

I dont think so, Will has mentioned something about this before if I remember right.

Yeah, but he said they were in the same room for hours with nothing happening. So, I thought it was just more of that.

Is that right?

I think the "serious shit" is the boyfriend finding out or something similar.

As "awesome" as this is,
If that's my awesome you're quoting, that was in response to will' getting 'bent over in doorway lady's' number.

With regards to the DSF... please tell me she has a lock on her door!

Also, you might have already said, but why does the boyfriend sleep in the other room often? Works late?

As "awesome" as this is, it actually makes you a bit of a dick. Sleeping with her when her boyfriend is in the next room makes you as bad as her for cheating.

I disagree completely with this.

It is of course wrong but....really Will transcends us mere mortals.

If that's my awesome you're quoting, that was in response to will' getting 'bent over in doorway lady's' number.

It wasn't in response to anyone's awesome. Just a word I chose based on people's reactions.

I'm sorry but what a lad.

Yeah it's dickish but come on, if that story was on truelad.com i'd have to like it.

Went to see Europa at film society. Realised its the haven for all the gay people in Oxford you love to see, but never do, because they're too stunning to go to shit events. Was rocked by the film.

Guys, I'm not saying what I'm doing is the height of moral decency, of course I know this situation is totally wrong. But it makes for a good story for you all. I do think I'm a dick for what's happening believe me there is no way in hell I would be pursuing this if I didn't really like this girl. We have spoken about this before and we're both pretty sure we're going to end up together properly once the situation sorts itself out, for now it's bad timing.

To cover a few particular things:

Eenuh, I'm not bragging about this, just relaying the story. I don't mean it to come across as if I am. On the picture front of course I'm not going to post it up without asking her.

Fierce_LiNk, we were just sleeping in the same room a lot, now it's progressed to sex, though not every time. The serious shit is someone now finding out about it.

Retro_Link, yes thankfully there are locks on all of the doors, even I wouldn't be silly enough to do this without. The boyfriend sleeps in the other room due to them not particularly liking each other anymore, he has a lot of issues apparently (I don't ask) which is dragging out the situation. This isn't really me coming between them, things were going downhill long before I came on the scene.

So can we all be friends now?

will' the way I see it, at least your out there living life.

May not be morally right, but if it wasn't you it would have been some other guy after a while as the DFS is obviously not happy in her relationship or else she wouldn't be doing what she's doing.

Being 1st place in the legit high score table of Sonic 4: Episode 1 on the 360

Feel so good, but god damn Sega really needs to purge those hackers so I can see my name at the top.

162662_10150368492450720_832475719_16717563_6667350_n.jpg