nightwolf

good stuff thread.

D'aww cutie!

Today:

I got paid

The boots I want are half price

There's loads of sale stuff I want :D

It's just a good money day really.

Had Monday and Wednesday off due to the snow. Found out today I'm getting paid for them anyway as I had 2 days holiday left. Also get tomorrow off paid as I helped (well, single handedly) set up and lock up the hall after the works party.

No more work till January. Some financial advice to you all: buy shares in Jack Daniels, blackjack and hookers, because they'll all be doing rather well in the coming weeks.

And Scott Pilgrim comes out on Monday. I'm damp NE, I'm damp.

Went to a Christmas party with my old class yesterday. Was amazing seeing them all again. :D Went to bed at 6 o'clock and got up about 11, and at 2 o'clock today we went out and got our Christmas tree. :)

Right, so I've mentioned a few times that I've had problems with my order to Abney Park for their latest album. I've written to them a few times when it didn't arrive, and last time was December 13th. I was promised an extra CD free of charge to make up for the problems, so all was good.

Today, the album finally arrived! But there was no extra CD. A thought struck me ... I checked the date on the box. It turns the parcel I've received had been sent on December 7th, six days before my latest correspondence with them! It's been exactly 3 weeks underway! This also means I might receive more than one copy. :heh:

Niceee Danny, love freebies!

Today was going shopping with mum, she bought me everything but a hat as I sneakily bought it myself, it was lovely.

She also told me that after her mum had died the last time she felt like going shopping and having fun was with me when I went with her a while back.

:')

Today, the album finally arrived! But there was no extra CD. A thought struck me ... I checked the date on the box. It turns the parcel I've received had been sent on December 7th, six days before my latest correspondence with them! It's been exactly 3 weeks underway! This also means I might receive more than one copy. :heh:

That wouldn't be with Amazon, would it? I had a problem with one of my orders (Battlestar Galactica Complete Series and The Plan on Blu-Ray) and now I have two of each.

That wouldn't be with Amazon, would it? I had a problem with one of my orders (Battlestar Galactica Complete Series and The Plan on Blu-Ray) and now I have two of each.

Nope, they ship all their stuff on their own.

So far it's being woken up by my boss phoning me to wish me Happy Birthday.

Fool.

I listened to Rihanna - California King Bed, for the first time. The song stuns [/chair]

Dances with Wolves on tellybox. Genuinely one of my favourite films.

Me too, it was great, plus cupcakes with tea :D

[last night]

My friend told me that one of her friends found me attractive.

That was nice to hear.

Went to TGI's with parents and had the most awesome steak ever. While I was sat there enjoying my grub, nobody else liked their food. It was ace :D.

Nice work on the poon Pajmon.

My new Hard Drive arrived and my RAM. Consequently, the Hard Drive is also the worst thing to happen today. Such a fucking headache.

JUST got in from a thrilling murder mystery night, completely organised by two mates. Food was top notch, story and script was ace and fun was had throughout. Started at 6pm and I didn't even properly check to see what the time was until midnight, which shows you how entertaining it all was. Great fun! Only thing is that now I'm not looking likely to make my midday train to london - no matter, I'll get one when I wake up.

RETCON

The best thing from last night was the fact that they were projecting Blade Runner onto two seperate screens at a club. Yes. Something I would do if I owned a club. And it was looped. Yes. Really distracting for a massai fan like me. I kept grabbing people and pointing when something stunning happened.

My guitar came and it's totally rad. Manuel will demonstrate the radness of the guitar:

Manuelchillaxing.jpg

Manuel is normally the most uncool person ever, bouncing around the room and generally making an arse of himself, but look how nonchalant and chillaxed he is once he's holding that guitar. It's like he doesn't care about anything. I'm also fairly certain he didn't have that moustache before he picked the guitar up.

Manuel also wanted a picture of him with the bass, since he's a partial to a bit of slap-funk thrash polka.

Manuelmegachillaxing.jpg

Christ, look at that cool motherfucker. It's like he doesn't even know the guitar is there. He's a natural.

My guitar came and it's totally rad. Hipster Hitler will demonstrate the radness of the guitar:

Seriously though, they're rad.

I got Re-tweeted by an NHL Executive! Granted, the day is only 1 hour and 54 minutes old.

Screenshot2011-01-01at014343.png

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWA

Sheme4.jpg

F U C K tell nicki she's fake IM A MUFHA FUCKINGMONSTA OW