NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

KFC was also consumed by I. I bless them for remaining open where pretty much everywhere else in the town was afraid of the white stuff.

Snow that is....not........flour./

Wow this thread has devolved into the meaningless post of the day thread (now with added theme).

My new business cards came, now when I chat to girls in England over Christmas I'll still have my international flair.

The college website just updated and said my last exam was postponed until January 18th. I know some people would be upset by that but feck it I'm off now :)

Yesterday I get home and the flatmate things have been happening with is dressed up incredibly nicely. She gives me a few presents (not expensive but obviously a lot of thought gone into it) and then we go out for my final night drinks and dinner. 8 hours and a lot of alcohol later and we end up in bed together, somehow no sex happens which is probably a good thing for the time being. Had to sneak back to my room at about 4am which was a little scary.

Great way to end my first month in SF, hopefully no big trouble comes from it. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed my flight is still on.

Yesterday I get home and the flatmate things have been happening with is dressed up incredibly nicely. She gives me a few presents (not expensive but obviously a lot of thought gone into it) and then we go out for my final night drinks and dinner. 8 hours and a lot of alcohol later and we end up in bed together' date=' somehow no sex happens which is probably a good thing for the time being. Had to sneak back to my room at about 4am which was a little scary.

Great way to end my first month in SF, hopefully no big trouble comes from it. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed my flight is still on.[/quote']You smooth bastard.

What was with the scary sneak back, isn't your only other flatmate going out with her... surely he wasn't in?

There's two others but yeah one of them is the long-term boyfriend. He was in bed in the other room, massively stupid.

Got Super Meat Boy off steam for 3,50€. The special offer lasted for only 2 minutes after I've bought it. That was close.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot: Found a present for my mum :)

There's two others but yeah one of them is the long-term boyfriend. He was in bed in the other room' date=' massively stupid.[/quote']

I can't decide if you're incredibly awesome or an amazing douchebag. :heh:

Day off work, for some reason my paycheque from work was inexplicably huge, made some ace progress in GT5 and the cheque for my RedBubble sales showed up. Good day.

and the cheque for my RedBubble sales showed up. Good day.
Ah yes, that was the best part of my day too!

Plus some Christmas shopping, and feeling like a rally driver as I took to the snow for work this morning, that was pretty fun! :D

You guys work with cheques? I've never even seen one of those in my life. PayPal all the way! =P

Best part of my day was probably one of my Christmas presents for Jim finally arriving. Only took 6 weeks really. =P

I much prefer getting a cheque for £100 every 6 months-1 year than loads of little £2.50s.

I'm already £50 or so towards my next cheque. Marvelous.

Finished work until the new year. Woooo!

We all brought some food in which was really nice as we had a little office buffet. Good patter until one lass started farting all the time. It was foul. She's a laugh but...time and place me thinks.

Still, it smelt of flowers mixed with cheese. Girl farts are weird.

I much prefer getting a cheque for £100 every 6 months-1 year than loads of little £2.50s.

I'm already £50 or so towards my next cheque. Marvelous.

Well thing is we don't use cheques in Belgium. So would be quite difficult for me to use them I think.

Plus you don't get paid with PayPal until you've reached a certain limit. It's usually about €15 for me per month (this and last month were a bit more, whoo). It's just a nice way to spice up my bank account a tiny bit haha.

Work is finished for Christmas and I made it home safe and sound. I also got to drive in the snow. Yay! Now I just need a good long sleep.

Second Christmas tree went up today, after the first one went up yesterday. Everything in this house (which was fine on Sunday and completely ready by the time my parents were back) is slowly getting started. It's starting to feel like Christmas.

Although all four of the cats have tried eating the fake plastic trees.

My new business cards came' date=' now when I chat to girls in England over Christmas I'll still have my international flair.[/quote']

Are those for your awesome card holder?

Are those for your awesome card holder?

They are indeed, they go so well together. Not quite as nice as my old euro ones though.

my cat keeps attacking the presents >___>

They do that. Sparkle also loves to sit in any box. Which is a pain when you're trying to put them back in the loft.

my cat keeps attacking the presents >___>

Hehe. They can be mischievous can't they :santa: I've had several christmas trees pulled down by the cats my parents own over the years. Nothing like seeing a cat leap at the top of a tree, hold on and then have the thing crash to the floor. And they just look as if they've done nothing wrong :laughing: It's either that here or they'll chew through the cables for the lights