NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Yesterday I went to movie night over at a friend from work's' date=' some delicious pasta followed by marzipan stuffed apples for desert, amazing food times.[/quote']This is a euphemism for plenty of sex I'll presume.
Edited by Retro_Link

Alas, no. Movie night and tasty food is a genuine weekly event in my life, there hasn't been any sex involved yet.

I WISH I WAS ISPANIC

tori-amos88ue6.jpg

lel no.

Best thing was whipping my hair . WHERES RHE QWILLOW THREAD?!

Oh jesus. Why do I come here when I'm drunk?

(lozl I still am a little bit - ONLY about to go to uni to talk in depth about my project...:o)

Oh jesus. Why do I come here when I'm drunk?

(lozl I still am a little bit - ONLY about to go to uni to talk in depth about my project...:o)

Because, it is hilarious.

just got back from our IT Team christmas meal....and stole one of these from the pub...

grolsch-l.jpg

My Amazon order finally arrived :yay: Took them long enough.

Funnily enough, it came the day after they finally replied to my email asking where my order was so I'm thinking that they hadn't dispatched it in the first place even though they updated my order online to say they did. Return address for the item supports that, seeing as the place to return if I wanted to is less than 5 minutes away from my house. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of them doing that.

And seeing as I didn't post one yesterday, the best thing to happen was Journey's I'll Be Alright Without You coming on in HMV. Much enjoyment was had singing along to that :santa:

My Amazon order finally arrived :yay: Took them long enough.

Funnily enough, it came the day after they finally replied to my email asking where my order was so I'm thinking that they hadn't dispatched it in the first place even though they updated my order online to say they did. Return address for the item supports that, seeing as the place to return if I wanted to is less than 5 minutes away from my house. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of them doing that.

And seeing as I didn't post one yesterday, the best thing to happen was Journey's I'll Be Alright Without You coming on in HMV. Much enjoyment was had singing along to that :santa:

I'd rather not talk about Amazon at the minute, doing my head in. I'm waiting on two parcels dispatched over a week ago from Amazon. Worst of all I had a parcel sent a day after those two which arrived the next day. Wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't need one to arrive by Saturday. :angry:

Handed in all my assignments.

TIME TO GET NAKED! :yay:

And then spend more time on N-E! We need the patented Coolness Bears holiday joy!

Getting my christmas shopping done, finishing uni for the year AND I got some fairy lights for a pound, A FREAKING POUND! ^_^

Unconditional offer to Portsmouth U, my first choice as well. Thank you very much.

Getting evicted from property by (apparent) order of council, because the place we're staying is a commercial area and not designated to be leased to the public. Which means that the agency is so far up shit creek that we're going to rape them of every penny we can get (well...at least the admin fees and deposit =p). On top of that they haven't put our deposit into a protection scheme, which is a fineable offence.

Only downside is that I gotta find another place to stay before the end of January =(.

Getting evicted from property by (apparent) order of council, because the place we're staying is a commercial area and not designated to be leased to the public. Which means that the agency is so far up shit creek that we're going to rape them of every penny we can get (well...at least the admin fees and deposit =p). On top of that they haven't put our deposit into a protection scheme, which is a fineable offence.

Only downside is that I gotta find another place to stay before the end of January =(.

You should be able too! All people seem to do is rent.

Here's hoping you cause the bastards to become homeless! :laughing:

Yah, but London is well expensive :(. Think I'm gonna have to ask uni to put me in halls, since this is kinda an emergency.

Not in London they're not ;). I paid £80 a week for halls in first year, bills included. Paid £85 a week in second year (private) without bills, and this year I've been paying £110 a week with bills, although we have no fucking central heating.

Your uni must be different. Mine were charging £90 per week without bills for a tiny room in a shitty place.

My friend texted me today telling me she fell off her bike yesterday. She hit her head. Reason I'm happy is that I got so frustrated at her not wearing a goddamn helmet that last week I gave her one.

Things go wrong when people don't listen to me.

My CINEMATIC BODY project was well received, and I am happy with the feedback from the tutors. I wasn't 100% pleased with it, but they were very positive about it.

But then when you're up against some of the cliche-ridden crap some other people churn out, it isn't hard to be a bad bitch if you put thought and care into your content.

Not going on Youtube though, it's too shabby.

And then spend more time on N-E! We need the patented Coolness Bears holiday joy!

Will do! :D

I'm on mah way home tomorrow back to my quiet existence in my hidden pack of cards. woop woop! :)

Accept for of course the nephews. :p

Someone at Amazon has made a mistake. They've gone and dispatched BSG: The Complete Series (Blu-Ray) and The Plan.

It's not my problem if they have the option of tracking my package and send out a delayed replacement after the tracking shows that it has been delivered, is it?

I also never even complained about The Plan, either. That was sent separately and arrived ages ago.