NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

A few really nice moments today :)

I was walking along a busy high-street today when I saw a young woman place a teddy bear and a voucher in a near-by tree (a fairly small one). Literally 2 seconds later a little 5 year old or around that age comes up and grabs it with delight. I then saw the girl looking back with a smile, it was so nice :p

Later that day I was in a music shop as I didn't want to be waiting around the train station. I was sorta minding my own business and playing a really fancy digital piano behind another girl. I started playing Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer" when half-way through the song the girl in front continued the same song without saying a word. It was so movie-esque and just...left me smiling :D

It's the simple things in life... :p

Edited by Frank

Saw someone had written in the dirt on the back of a Network Rail van "Smile, it's free". Beats the usual "Your Mum molests pandas" or whatever.

And I did smile for the record.

I did the soulja boy dance and everyone thought it was funny, today has been boring.

I watched the Adam's Family today!! :love: Simply one of my favourite programmes :)

I then lay on my bed listening to different music for over an hour. Seems pretty boring but I enjoyed myself. It's the only day I get off so I like to do nothing :p

I got my kitten today.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

He miowed the WHOLE FREAKING drive home... he hates the carrier box.. so much

I've never seen such a cute little bundle of fur in my life. :D He's got swirly markings on his belleh... :3

I got my kitten today.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

He miowed the WHOLE FREAKING drive home... he hates the carrier box.. so much

I've never seen such a cute little bundle of fur in my life. :D He's got swirly markings on his belleh... :3

Awesomeness!

Do you have a camera?

Awesomeness!

Do you have a camera?

I'll be getting loads of pics up tomorrow no doubt, my phones flat as a pancake right now :(

Turns out my boyfriend came over in the end. And he bought me Pizza, Domino's Pizza. He knows how to get into my pants.

CHRISMEAL MEAL! :grin:

I had an intensely delicious, extremely erotic christmas dinner with mon flatmates today before everyone goes home. We go home at the end of the week but we all have work to get under way with!

twas most tasty. :)

I was kept away from the cooking arena since my vulgar Paraguayan claws would have merely hindered the actual process of cooking. So I put my hands to better use and became the DJ going from christmas song to christmas song to obscure song they'd never heard to "WHO THE HELL PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF THE MUSIC" back to christmas songs.

Equally I got some secret santa presents. Pink heart shaped ear muffs is the way to go and will be added to my already child like appearance. I decrease in age by the day, the other day I looked about 20 now I look like an excited oversized 15 year old.

Life itself is probably meant to be getting serious now so I choose to distract myself with my book. Not that I don't do the work I'm of course doing everything to the best of my ability. Equally I'd never thought I'd be a person that didn't have much time to come on here. It has been non stop, which I guess is good but for a naturally shy and retreating person. IS EXHAUSTING.

*sticks on season 8 of The Simpsons*

Ah peace at last. :santa:

Went to see Bullet for my Valentine.

Awesome.... Who was the support?

Awesome.... Who was the support?

Atreyu and Bring Me the Horizon, the former being alright, the latter being awful. Bullet, were quality though even if they didn't play some of my favourite tunes.

Atreyu and Bring Me the Horizon, the former being alright, the latter being awful. Bullet, were quality though even if they didn't play some of my favourite tunes.

Yeah, not a fan of Bring me the Horizon, have seen them twice, but that's due to the fact that

A) Girlfriend likes them

B) A Day to remember were supporting them, and i <3 them :)

Atreyu are pretty good, their music changed alot, Lead Sales Paper Anchor sounds so different to 'The Curse' not as heavy.

Got 75 on my Foucault essay. That's good I guess. Now I can stop talking like a douche =p.

I was made to see Bullet at Download, because my friend wants to cause me psychological harm, but on the plus side, their Guitar and Drum sound was absolutely incredible, and they were tight. Although that's to be expected when all you're doing is playing 4/4 metalcore riffs.

Yeah, not a fan of Bring me the Horizon, have seen them twice, but that's due to the fact that

A) Girlfriend likes them

B) A Day to remember were supporting them, and i <3 them :)

Atreyu are pretty good, their music changed alot, Lead Sales Paper Anchor sounds so different to 'The Curse' not as heavy.

I saw atreyu a few years ago now, they were unbelievably cocky about themselves, really peed me off, I point blank to see them again due to how annoying they actually were.

Bring me the horizon are much better compared to their first album, still shitheads, but better.

Today will be telling my boss to stop giving me 8 hour shifts when I'm a casual part timer (my contract is a zero hour.) I'm sick of losing whole freaking days to work when the other two casuals barely pick up the slack as it is.

Walked to work this morning at 6am, only to discover it was my day off - turned round and walked back home again. Skidded on ice dramatically and fell on my arse. Didn't care though cos i was happy! Went back home to bed. It was fabulous!

Walked to work this morning at 6am, only to discover it was my day off - turned round and walked back home again. Skidded on ice dramatically and fell on my arse. Didn't care though cos i was happy! Went back home to bed. It was fabulous!

You were supposed to be annoyed by that so i could mock you!