Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Helped out the couple downstairs with some stuff and they gave me a gift card from M&S. Which was nice of them obviously. Expected £5 and checked it today and there was £30. o_O!

Also the landlady (who the downstairs neighbour gave the card to) said to them at the time "Oh that's nice. They'll [me and my housemate] will probably spend it on wine". Judgemental cow :p Least we don't drink G&T all afternoon and fall asleep in front of the tv.

tumblr_lkqme3PcYw1qazwkm.jpg

Is this your landlady?

Enjoy the holiday Odders!

And woo Wesley! (that was not a command for Odders)

Just found out that the whole of the London media world is hanging its head in shame today as AOL hosted a party last night that had a photo booth. What they neglected to tell participants was that the photos were being saved and uploaded this morning. And thus Coke Boy and Tit Girl were born. Glorious.

Enjoy the holiday Odders!

And woo Wesley! (that was not a command for Odders)

Just found out that the whole of the London media world is hanging its head in shame today as AOL hosted a party last night that had a photo booth. What they neglected to tell participants was that the photos were being saved and uploaded this morning. And thus Coke Boy and Tit Girl were born. Glorious.

elaborate and provide links!

elaborate and provide links!

YES! Google didn't provide anything.

except Ashley's post :heh:

Geez people. In 2011 the best place for news is Twitter!

Night in t'pub with Jodie. Awesome time :) Kind of invited myself along to tomorrow night which, if I can get along with, will be awesome.

If we arrange drinks next week' date=' will you bring Jodie too?[/quote']

She's not a pet :heh:

Here's hoping. Turning up when no one wanted you there ever asked is always a good sign of initiative.

Absolutely!

Doubt I will go actually. Would require going to Manc and I do feel a bit pushy inviting myself.

Just got back from spending the weekend with my family. My uncle who lives in Sweden came over so a lot of us were there. I got to see my cousin who I haven't seen since she was a baby (she's now 7) and my new cousin who's 2. She's adopted (she's from china) and is absolutely lovely. She doesn't speak any English, she understands Swedish but can only say a few things. She seemed to take a liking to me anyway, and she calls me Pam.

I wasn't going to go because of my jaw but I'm glad I did.