Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I don't understand what's going on. The person Frank's talking about's eyes are far too far apart for him to be trustworthy and he generally looks 2 spanners short of a full tool shed.

I don't think he plans to have his eyes open or to engage in conversation with the fella.

tumblr_lj5x06VgF11qefgp7.gif

Just got my bot working to play arimaa, I couldn't get it to play properly on windows due to some annoying thing it does with output/input, so I installed linux and boom, I have a working bot to play against people on the internet. By working I just mean it works. It is shit right now though, but it should hopefully get better.

I think he's cute. [POIGNANT because I rarely/never use that word to describe people] That reaction is my favourite thing, because adds more to everyone involved's life than anything else he could have said in that moment.

Enjoying N-E's taste in men at the moment. Spune linked my best thing about Paul Rudd.

2nd Pro 5 season kicked off last night, we got promoted last season so we're in League 3 now (still well low).

but we won 9-0 and are sitting top of the table (albeit only after one game)...

Feels good!

Except or a few days where it's pizza day or pasta day, just for a bit of variety. But still keeping with the p-theme!

I have an idea for a p-day (that sounds weird...)

Starting the day with pizza for breakfast. Dinner will be pasta and for desert I'll have pancakes with vanilla ice cream. :o

After that I'll never eat again.

Starting the day with pizza for breakfast. Dinner will be pasta and for desert I'll have pancakes with vanilla ice cream. :o

Or at least not until the next day arrives. =P

Also, you skipped lunch! Could still throw in a pie there.

Or at least not until the next day arrives. =P

Also, you skipped lunch! Could still throw in a pie there.

Hmmm, lunch. Good idea. :bowdown:

I too shall join your celebration of pancakes. I've got the 'shake to make' at the ready for dinner.

Yes!

I need a new topping for my pancakes, Lemon and Sugar has become kinda meh. Hit me with some epic new toppings/what do you have on them?

Nutella. Strawberry Jam. Ice cream. Fruit.

Any kind of sugar (white, brown, light brown).

Chocolate spread (not a fan of that myself).

Syrup. We use thick, spreadable one in Belgium though, made from apples and pears.

41576_42957708348_1486_n.jpg

And of course you can't beat pancakes with ice cream, whipped cream and warm chocolate sauce. Maybe some strawberries on top of it too. Delicious!

What about Pork chops with peas, parsnip, mashed potato and roast potatoes for tea?