Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I Just Cried.

jayseven

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm such a fucking wuss. Usually, I hardly ever cry, it's quite rare for me. Yet for whatever reason I almost cried this morning.

I was watching the x-factor(yes! X-factor...) which I sky+'d. So I'm still only on bootcamp. When that girl, can't remember her name, she's dark, had the flower in her hair and sang walking on sunshine for the 1st audition. Anyway, yeah I nearly cried when she sang adele's cover of 'to make you feel my love' and almost again when she got through.

Wtf?! Such SHAME :p

I like to cry every now and then though, I find it therapeutic.

This post made me cry. Uncontrollably.

I get tears through anger. Which can be quite annoying.

Although when I'm truly sad I find it hard to cry. Maybe I'm just wired up wrong.

Your not alone there, i also get that and it's very annoying when your very angry. I think that was the last time i shed a few tears actually, when i was angry with someone. :hmm:

I was holding back tears writing my response in the thread I created about my aunt dying.. Sad times.

I cry more on episodes of Naruto than I do IRL. Weirdoooo.

Last time I proper cried was a few nights ago when I was feeling really sick, and just down about a lot of stuff. Its kinda therapeutic. Doesn't neccesarily solve the problem, but helps lift the cloud out of your head for a while.

I get tears through anger. Which can be quite annoying.

Although when I'm truly sad I find it hard to cry. Maybe I'm just wired up wrong.

I used to get that a bit, nowadays it seems rare for me to really cry at something. I did shed like a lone tear(ok, maybe two) during Toy Story. Random tangent, watching friends literally right now as I type this and they're having this exact conversation about Chandler not crying at stuff lol.

I read The Little Prince recently though, it make me crai. People should read it! It won't take you much more than an hour neither.

http://wikilivres.info/wiki/The_Little_Prince

I haven't bawled it out in a while, but I did cry when I was watching Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait. For some reason, that film seems to affect me, particularly:

The parts where he talks about feeling the crowd and hearing everything, yet also hearing the insults when things go bad. You realise that he isn't alone, yet in 90% of the scenes, he's stood alone by himself. Almost in the centre of each shot with sometimes nobody even close to him. I found that very powerful, the idea that it can be very lonely at the top, despite being adored by millions and seen by thousands every week.

Then, the half-time segment. The one image that strikes me is the scene where a bomb has exploded, with devastation all around, and in the corner of the screen you see a boy wearing a football shirt with Zidane's name on the back. One of the most powerful images I think I've ever seen.

I was listening to the song "Hey Ma" by James, which seems to make me cry a lot. A song about war, how there isn't really any gain from it. For some reason, it just hits the right spot with me and I can't stop myself from letting go.

I don't cry that often. And when i do it's at the wrong times. It's gotten me into big trouble in the past. Not crying, that is. People have accused me of not caring. But actually i usually just cry later on when i'm alone and have time to reflect. But they don't see that. And what am i supposed to say "oh, i cried later that night about it i'll have you know".

I think it's easier for men in this respect, cos it's always ok for a man not to cry. But if you're a girl and don't cry there must be something wrong with you.

It popped into my head. Plus I wanted an excuse to post it.

I cry more on episodes of Naruto than I do IRL. Weirdoooo.

I've been rewatching the first part and when the

third hokage dies

, even though I'd seen it before, knew it was going to happen. One solitary tear rolled down my cheek.

I lost man points. :blush:

I've been rewatching the first part and when the
third hokage dies

, even though I'd seen it before, knew it was going to happen. One solitary tear rolled down my cheek.

I lost man points. :blush:

I knowwwwww ;_____;

Trying to sneeze makes me get very teary eye. AND...no matter who you are, but this bastard is the boss of all food and will make anybody their bitch.

onion.jpg

The amount of times I have cried at work in kitchen hand peeling so many of the buggers brings a tear to my eye.

haha I'm the same :D The only technique I have is getting it done asap to minimise the damage!

I actually never really had a problem with onions... until I recently tried cutting one without wearing my contacts. God I couldn't stop crying haha.

So yeah I think contacts help in my protecting my eyes from the evil onion powers. That or I was simply cutting a reallllly bad one at the time. =P

I re-read His Dark Materials a few months ago... and I leaked some fluid when I reached the end, because (even if I already knew it)
they're never going to see each other again... ever!

Those books are brilliant, I can never read to the end anymore because it is so sad :hmm:

The last time I cried was just over a month ago. And it wasn't a brief moment either. Best part of an hour (would have been longer but I fell asleep with exhaustion) and then several times throughout the next day. I had to leave my desk at work so people wouldn't see.

It was over a girl because that's the only thing that can reduce me to such a state.

And it was when I was in that emotional state, that I chose to leave this place.

Edited by Captain Falcon

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!