Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Smoothest Irish Voice

Ashley

Today is Mokong's birthday. He has yet to receive a thread but presumably its because people are listening to his smooth Irish dialect in his YouTube videos.

Truth be told ReZ is probably masturbating to it and the Florida trip is a lie to cover it up.

Hope you've had a great day. Obligatory random image:

Irish%20Voice%20Ad%20PDF%20JPEG.jpg

Ah, I couldn't not say Happy Birthday Mokong!

The reason being because I have a really clear memory from about 2 or 3 years ago where I was in my Irish class in school. Pretty normal day. At that stage I was a pretty passive N-Europer so I didn't comment much but I still knew a few people.

Anyway, for learning purposes our teacher was looking up videos in Irish on youtube. Lo and Behold, our class ended up watching a bunch of your videos. Twas quite strange :p

Anyway, that's just my little anecdote. Happy Birthday :)

Love the intro Ash.... though a bit disturbing that you could be spot on about Rez, haha. :heh:

Beach Gaelic Football? Weird Americans, I've never heard of that before :heh:

Thanks a bunch guys.... 3 years off 30 now, jesus, time is starting to move fast now.

Ah, I couldn't not say Happy Birthday Mokong!

The reason being because I have a really clear memory from about 2 or 3 years ago where I was in my Irish class in school. Pretty normal day. At that stage I was a pretty passive N-Europer so I didn't comment much but I still knew a few people.

Anyway, for learning purposes our teacher was looking up videos in Irish on youtube. Lo and Behold, our class ended up watching a bunch of your videos. Twas quite strange :p

Anyway, that's just my little anecdote. Happy Birthday :)

WHAT? This is the first I've heard of this... are you saying a teacher was using me as an example to help teach Irish to a class.... or was she/he using me as an example o piss poor grammar or "well he gets an A for effort" type thing :heh:

Actually been toying with a few ideas for new Irish vids, hopefully I'll someday find the time to make one.

Edited by Mokong

Well tis the day after now... aside from working yesterday it was a good day, haha.

Had Chinese take away for dinner :D

Some cousins came over, played some Wii Sports Resort and watched How I Met Your Mother :)

If anyone wondering what I got... Got a new pair of runners, and most awesome is the first 2 volumes of the Scott Pilgrim books, yay :yay: