NEurope
Dante

Tales of the Abyss

Thank fuck I didn't have my speakers up any louder, that 'scream' at the start was painful enough as it was!

THIS IS -THE- REASON TO IMPORT A US 3DS. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET IT COME OUT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. OH FUCK YES.

I am glad this game is being ported.

Yep, I want to give this a proper play through. I had to make up for this thanks to the ToA anime series, so know what happens ¬_¬

Woop!

I played the original for roughly 200 hours and if it's ever released here: BUY IT. It's just as good as ToS if not better.

I saw most of the anime, that's how well this game was received that it got a full season. Seriously I can only imagine how the source material would play out. I need this game.

Why does the video say Bump of Chicken?

And why do extravagant clothes look cool on anime characters but not real people?

And I want eeeeeet!

Why does the video say Bump of Chicken?

Name of the band that is performing the song. Seriously.

*Prays again for the game to come out here*

Didn't any of you guys just buy the PS2 version? Ive had the PS2 game for years pretty cool game, bonus out of anything for this game will be the quick loading times.

Didn't any of you guys just buy the [console I don't own] version? Ive had the [console I don't own] game for years pretty cool game, bonus out of anything for this game will be the quick loading times.

P.S.: There is no PAL version. NTSC version only

Excuse me, could you repeat that?

Excuse me, could you repeat that?

LOL, what a lame excuse. Is it so hard to get your PS2 chipped allowing you to import fantastic games?

Is importing games that hard?

I love that opening/song, I used to watch/listen to it all the time.

I played a bit of this back when I had my US PS2 but I never really took a liking to it and I never finished it. I still have the guide for it in mint condition. I could probably get a pretty penny for it now, along with the Symphonia one aswell.

LOL, what a lame excuse. Is it so hard to get your PS2 chipped allowing you to import fantastic games?

Is importing games that hard?

Been there, done that, it's not worth it. If companies can't be bothered to release games here, I can't be bothered to buy them.

Been there, done that, it's not worth it. If companies can't be bothered to release games here, I can't be bothered to buy them.

Plus it gets rid of your warranty too.

Saying it's a lame excuse is like saying it's ok that Japanese games don't come out here because I can import the game (and buy foreign machine if necessary) then take lessons to learn the language until I'm capable of reading/playing it.

There are always ways around things but sometimes, it's not worth it.

PS2 didn't cost that much when I bought it. Think I got a silver slim chipped for like 100£ three-four years before PS3. I probably have two dozen or more American games, many of them never got here, and everyone I got cheaper and earlier, so yes it was worth it. Especially if you're an RPG fan like me.

Captain Falcon's argument made no sense.

Captain Falcon's argument made no sense.

The point I was trying to get at was, that being interested in one foreign release doesn't mean you are interested in any others, and suddenly if you want that one game, is it worth losing your warranty or buying another console for.

The point with the language was me being a bit silly and taking the example to the extreme but it still comes back to the point that what one person thinks is acceptable might ultimately prove too much for someone else and they shouldn't be judged for it.