N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I don't take advantage of the fact the Wii is actually a games console (I use it for party games mainly these days, and it dawned on me that just cause I finished my 'normal' games that doesn't mean there aren't more...), so am buying some games for myself. I want Super Mario Galaxy 2 (and also Spider-Man Shattere Dimensions), but in the interest of expanding my Wii game repertoire (I have SMG and Spider-Man Web of Shadows)...

61uDfV-jCwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£6.70

Never played Resident Evil in my life but I'm so ready.

Looking to get Sonic Colours too.

the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-virtual-console-20070228105650676.jpg

£7, Virtual Console

My first VC purchase.

Also I'm treating this as my first playthrough, as I only ever 'had' the game cause a friend gave me his N64 and I had a mes about in his half-finished playthrough.

nintendo-3ds-flip-and-play-case-red-1092-p.jpg

£5.

Its clear the Oxford Street branch is only flagship because its location as every time I've been there...maybe it's just because I used to work for them but it was just such a mess (not literally but rather in terms of handling). The guy who served me was nice but seemed to have a lot of trouble discounting it down (but then it was labelled as £5 when bought with but only four in the store were so its clear the offer had ended but the stupid thing is it was four on a gondola end right at the front of the store) and he spent ages trying to figure it out. I wanted to say "just do a price override, put the reasons as WBW and serve all these other people behind me".

Was meant to be getting a father's day present too...

nintendo-3ds-flip-and-play-case-red-1092-p.jpg

£5.

Its clear the Oxford Street branch is only flagship because its location as every time I've been there...maybe it's just because I used to work for them but it was just such a mess (not literally but rather in terms of handling). The guy who served me was nice but seemed to have a lot of trouble discounting it down (but then it was labelled as £5 when bought with but only four in the store were so its clear the offer had ended but the stupid thing is it was four on a gondola end right at the front of the store) and he spent ages trying to figure it out. I wanted to say "just do a price override, put the reasons as WBW and serve all these other people behind me".

Was meant to be getting a father's day present too...

buhhhhh work mode do not want