Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

cf98202f1e21f1363622a9e161d2d56ae98df8a7

It'll never be available in Germany so I finally bit the bullet and got this from the US PSN Store for $12.49. 
Bought $20 PSN credit for 18.50€ so can't complain.

That's my spooky game sorted. But it'll probably last me way beyond spooky season :p Especially if (and that's a huge IF) I get some mates for co-op action.

Thanks to some old credit I now have $9.49 left, but nothing on sale tickles my fancy. Gonna save it for some other time :D 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, EEVILMURRAY said:

Google Pixel 6a, because the power button on my old Galaxy disappeared today, so I had to turn the screen timeout to 10 seconds so it isn't always on.

The power button fell off my Moto phone, but I found there was a two finger swipe gesture that would work until I could order a new button. However, you can't really do this one handed while on the move, so i ended up having to do a combination swipe with my thumb and the tip of my nose to turn the screen off. 

I think the people in my neighbourhood think i'm weird now, because they would often see me walking past while rubbing my phone across my face.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Aw I didn't know about these and I can't see the first pair and the fourth one is sold out in my size.

The first one are the customs, so if you click to customise you can choose the One Piece pattern on a shoe of your choice.

Edited by Kav

Just like @killthenet I've decided to get myself one of these, found one for a good price second-hand:

It's indeed quite a hassle to set up, but I've enjoyed a bit of SNES, GBA and even some Resident Evil 4 on it. N64 and GC I need to look into, it'll require more tinkering to get it working a bit more smooth. But so far it's a pretty enjoyable little thing!

• Like 2

My mom insisted to give me money for my upcoming birthday. I told her that she doesn't need to, but mothers are relentless :p 

Soooooo, I ordered:

71t1Ga3qdDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My old beard trimmer (by Remington) died after 15 years of use on my gloriously unimpressive beard, so it's time for a new one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...