Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

14079855_10154532910093689_5174610949811452161_n.jpg?oh=3910e48cf2cd0ba522ac73d1e7c7a4a4&oe=58470DC4

Worlds swag!

Complete TNG blu ray collection was £43.99 on Amazon and I couldnt resist

tng-box-uk.png

I'm glad I waited a bit as I almost bought it earlier in the week.

Good man. I have them all on DVD and keep getting tempted by the Blu Rays for that, TOS and Enterprise.

£43.99 is sooo tempting.

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Amazon are so inconsistent with their deliveries. I chose free delivery for my TNG boxset so I could send it to work and have it arrive when I would actually be there. Instead Amazon decided to send it there for Sunday, then send it out this morning anyway and of course it failed because nobody was there to accept.

I get that its nice to have items arrive as quickly as possible but people do choose delivery options depending on the estimated delivery dates and not just due to price considerations.

Haven't bought yet but seriously considering going to the bank for a small loan and purchasing a 1959 Cheverolet Apache truck. With a non stock 1969 292 inline 6 engine mated to a nice 4 speed.

It has some scrapes and needs some love but the price is so right and that engine sounded so wonderful. American Muscle ya know....we'll probably not. Biggest thing it needs is a rehaul on the brakes though. Single reservoir for all four brakes, one set goes, they're all gone. Yeah... If it's still there next Friday....

Amazon are so inconsistent with their deliveries. I chose free delivery for my TNG boxset so I could send it to work and have it arrive when I would actually be there. Instead Amazon decided to send it there for Sunday, then send it out this morning anyway and of course it failed because nobody was there to accept.

I get that its nice to have items arrive as quickly as possible but people do choose delivery options depending on the estimated delivery dates and not just due to price considerations.

Rearranged delivery for Tuesday 30th for when everyone would be back at work after the bank holiday.....just got an email saying its out for delivery this morning :angry:

Rearranged delivery for Tuesday 30th for when everyone would be back at work after the bank holiday.....just got an email saying its out for delivery this morning :angry:

Quick update. Amazon have now claimed the parcel has been delivered...to an empty school...and signed for by me.

I'm expecting to find it sitting on the floor outside the door tomorrow morning.