N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I see that game in my comic shop every week, no one's ever been interested in it, the picture of the game itself doesn't look that inspiring either :(

bw6-dragons-exalted-booster-box_2.jpg

Now it's my turn to preorder!

I would preorder the theme decks but there's not much info on what's in them so I'm holding off for the moment.

A few of my friends love it and the reviews on Amazon are all positive and I was in a board game mood, so fingers fraking crossed.

I think the front would be fine if it wasn't for Roslin looking like she was dying...which is kind of awkward.

That game should have headphones that come with it, and at some point during the game, one of the players starts to hear All Along The Watchtower, signalling that it's time for them to start fucking up everyone elses shit. That would be gooooooood.

Or dear lord...not the Steam sale.

Star_Wars_Starfighter_PC_Cover.jpg

Star_Wars_-_Republic_Commando_Coverart.png

I'll also pick up Skyrim at some point, but I'll wait to see if that appears in a daily offer.

Edit: Same for the New Vegas DLC.

Edited by Cube

61XGVCCaZFL.jpg

And all of the following from the Early learning centre which came to just over £40. I know its early but thi is all going towards a christmas present I'm putting together for my niece. I've started buying the stuff now as there is more to get such paper, colouring books etc. Plus a big toy chest which I'm going to paint my nieces name on and a floral design, I'm going to fill it up with as much art stuff as I can fit in it. Its going to take up until Chrimbo until its all done.

Bumper Art Starter Jar

Blue Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Yellow Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Green Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Red Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Pink Ready Mix Paint 284ml

White Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Purple Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Black Ready Mix Paint 284ml

Chubby Paint Brush

Easy Painters

20 Chubby Crayons