Braces - coz I like em :grin:

image1xl.jpg

Jeans

image1xl.jpg

T-shirt

0.365x365.jpg

Jumper, shawl thing

37A10DNAV_normal.jpg

Trainers - I love that these come like they're worn! Kinda weird, but they look better I think.

prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A102P_SP249_04_CK0QW

Boots - coz need some more smart / casual shoes

fly-london-notch-camel-p210583001-001237-mens-shoes-boots-1-dychurch-lifestyle-northampton.jpg

Damn clothing costing so much!

May not be a masterpiece but I have a soft spot for the series, I have the DVD's of collection 1 but now I have a blu ray player that can player any region blu ray i'll re-buy the blu ray eventually.

Jealous.

I wish I had that but at the same time I don't because I would by so much anime from Japan. I'd be skint. :p

He probably meant all the half naked children.

They aren't children though, but thats anime for you. ;p

Jealous.

I wish I had that but at the same time I don't because I would by so much anime from Japan. I'd be skint. :p

I assume you can understand Japanese correct? Or is it just owning them the satisfaction you get?

Edited by Emerald Emblem

I assume you can understand Japanese correct? Or is it just owning them the satisfaction you get?

Nah, I can't speak Japanese. Would be cool if I could! :)

It would merely be the satisfaction of owning some of my favourite series. :D Plus because I've watched them before hand I would know what's going on and can sit back and enjoy the visuals. :grin:

Believe it or not, no. It's an anime that pokes fun at the shounen genre, it's like a less epic Gurren Lagann is it's common comparison only with superpowered people instead of giant robots. Of course there is fanservice but somewat censored whether it be torn clothes or convenient body positioning.

But yeah, this whole discussion has taken this topic off track enough.

Well I googled Needless to try and find out how old the girls are meant to be. Unfortunately I didn't find that information, but I did find their bust, waits and hip measurements.

I also found this tasteful fight scene featuring multiple up skirt shots.

As well as this, which frankly needs no comment.

Yep, definitely a respectable anime.

Yep, definitely a respectable anime.

*cough* Yes, that's one side of the show in a nutshell. The Simeon girl squad was used a lot for fanservice and humour. But they are only half the story and aren't even main characters. It's not a respectable anime, it's just one crazy ride that makes you think "What the hell did I just watch?"

Edited by Emerald Emblem