Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Another purchase:

11103333_500x500_1.jpg

Dont really see why its called the Motion Picture Trilogy though considering its 2,3 and 4 and not the Motion Picture itself.

They're all in essence 'Motion Pictures', in the truest sense of what the term actually means.

DavidLynchCrazyClownTime600Gb041111.jpg

£8.99

I'm on a lost highway. Hey Karen O appearing to sing the first song.

Some dark grey/grey skinny jeans. - £14.99

A grey sweater/jumper/pullover - £19.99

A little interesting book about with illustrated strange poetry/graphic novely bits from the eternal book sale at uni - £4.99

An expensive day, but I NEED clothes. I am effectively clothesless/ I'm not, but most of my clothes don't actually fit me, and just have strange pockets of air/emptiness/look like a fat person's clothes.

Michael Jamieson

12 Thornton Drive

Aylesbury

Bucks

HP20 7LQ

Where did I put that shoe box.

You would know what with listening to it then? :blank:

Hmm not sure.

Thanks though. : peace:

When you work in retail it's hard to get away from chart music and I've had the unfortunate pleasure of hearing two of her 'songs'.

Listening to the album on Spotify now actually. With Ur Love makes me want to shake it right down to the ground, and hold it there for a while, before bringing it slowly back up. All the while flipping my weave left to right. [/Pole-dancing personality breaks through momentarily]

Mike Posner's bit is disturbing, Cher Lloyd is like..17 isn't she? TMI. It's legal in the UK though, we can all calm down. Maybe it's his creepy voice.

[/should we have a Cher Lloyd thread?] [/DO we have a Cher Lloyd thread?]

EDIT: OH I suddenly love Swagger Jagger now too! She's actually been my idol all this time. *ties big ribbon into hair*

I just went to Tesco and man, I was tempted to pick up MW3 with 2100 MS Points for £41.99 total. If I hadn't just been handed a hefty insurance bill, it would've been in my basket in no time.

Instead I bought a sandwich, can of coke and kit-kat for £2.50. Feeling slightly better off for it :heh:

CD.jpg2ava.jpgradiohead_okcomputer.jpg

I've been enjoying the Angels & Airwaves albums but I picked OK Computer up from HMV for £3 last week because I had always heard that it was meant to be a great album. I can't say I'm familiar with the work of Radiohead and I don't really have any desire to hear more :hmm: I've been trying my best not to hate OK Computer, but it's difficult :nono:

CD.jpg2ava.jpgradiohead_okcomputer.jpg

I've been enjoying the Angels & Airwaves albums but I picked OK Computer up from HMV for £3 last week because I had always heard that it was meant to be a great album. I can't say I'm familiar with the work of Radiohead and I don't really have any desire to hear more :hmm: I've been trying my best not to hate OK Computer, but it's difficult :nono:

Angles & Airwaves have been of my favourite bands for a while, both of those albums are brilliant. I hate to use the ten concept album, but all the songs on each album do kind of fit together. You should get their 3rd album too, Love. It was available from free download from their site although i'm not sure if that's still the case.

I probably will at some point, @JonSt :smile: A lot of songs on those two albums take a minute or more before they 'properly' start, which some people don't really like, but I enjoy a bit of a build up :heh:

One of my favourite songs of theirs (so far, anyway :indeed:) is probably True Love from I-Empire..

Angels & Airwaves True Love

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I may also get the latest Blink-182 album too, though I'm not convinced I'll enjoy it as much. All I know is that I like this song from it and hope the rest are as good..

Blink 182 Love is Dangerous

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I probably will at some point, @JonSt :smile: A lot of songs on those two albums take a minute or more before they 'properly' start, which some people don't really like, but I enjoy a bit of a build up :heh:

One of my favourite songs of theirs (so far, anyway :indeed:) is probably True Love from I-Empire..

Angels & Airwaves True Love

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I may also get the latest Blink-182 album too, though I'm not convinced I'll enjoy it as much. All I know is that I like this song from it and hope the rest are as good..

Blink 182 Love is Dangerous

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The new Blink album is much more akin to A&A than the older Blink stuff.

but I picked OK Computer up from HMV for £3 last week because I had always heard that it was meant to be a great album. I can't say I'm familiar with the work of Radiohead and I don't really have any desire to hear more :hmm: I've been trying my best not to hate OK Computer, but it's difficult :nono:

Are you allergic to amazing music, or something? :heh: