NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

It was from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271264190230?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

There's a few different versions (well thousands) of versions of this on Etsy for a tiny bit cheaper, but they were all from China and I'd rather not wait til next month to get it.

I also bought 10 meters of this:

!CCk,lr!EWk~$(KGrHqMOKo4E0WWw-6LiBNLiqkonq!~~_12.JPG

Chains tend to break a lot, so its a nice, cheaper alternative.

I did not know you can buy 4K blu rays. Do you need a 4k tv?

I'm guessing you can still watch them on normal TV's but you won't benefit from the visual upgrades unless you have a 4K TV.

It's kinda like watching a HD program on a SD TV, but the quality will be exactly the same.

I also bought 10 meters of this:

!CCk,lr!EWk~$(KGrHqMOKo4E0WWw-6LiBNLiqkonq!~~_12.JPG

Chains tend to break a lot, so its a nice, cheaper alternative.

I was planning on saying, "Is this some sort of bondage thing?", but then I notice that the image url contains "1-Metre-Brown-Wool-Thong-Cord".

Nightwolf, the fuck do you get up to in your spare time?

How in the world do you cause chains to break?

/is now scared of nightwolf

I did not know you can buy 4K blu rays.

You can't. The "Mastered in 4k" Blu-Rays aren't 4k, but standard 1080p. They just have a much better image quality than the previous version and are designed to work well with being upscaled to 4k.

Which also means that there isn't really much of a reason for ditching the special features, except that studios seem to be phasing out special features and commentaries.

You can't. The "Mastered in 4k" Blu-Rays aren't 4k, but standard 1080p. They just have a much better image quality than the previous version and are designed to work well with being upscaled to 4k.

Which also means that there isn't really much of a reason for ditching the special features, except that studios seem to be phasing out special features and commentaries.

Are The Studios Trying To Kill Blu-Ray?

I think they're just testing to see if it's worth them bothering with the special features, and if that many people would avoid buying a film because of a lack of features.

How can they test that without giving people a choice? If they take away special features, there's not much incentive left to get a Blu-ray since Netflix and similar services offer much more in terms of practicality.

On the note of 4K there is a 39" 4K TV on amazon for $699. 120HZ even.

I typically make sure there are special features, even if I don't watch all of them I enjoy them when I get the chance. Just like buying Widescreen instead of Fullscreen.

I caved into my consumerist side and went on a shopping spree:

razer-blackwidow-2013-01.jpg

20110107_img_012146.jpg

SE-MJ21-K_reg.jpg

lg-monitores-IPS277L-IPS237L-LARGE.jpg

1593795-toshiba-1tb-canvio-basics-30--portable-hard-drive-0.jpg

201304250536170.jpg

Has anyone ever had any problems adding funds to the eShop? I added my credit card details and attempted a transaction, but the 3DS gave me an error telling me my card couldn't be used. I got a text from the bank telling me Nintendo successfully charged the amount, but my DS still says I have no funds added. The only support I could find online had to do with calling a Nintendo hotline and considering the fact that I'm living in the Middle East I want to keep that as an absolute last resort. Does anyone know if this fund-adding takes a few days to process or something?

Edited by arab_freak

@MoogleViper Oh dear...I meant the necklaces I buy are usually cheap 99p from China, the chains are flimsy, these pieces will be replacements.

@arab_freak Good choice in keyboard. Got it for my birthday in June and I'm absolutely in love with it. :)

[MENTION=370]

@arab_freak Good choice in keyboard. Got it for my birthday in June and I'm absolutely in love with it. :)

Out of curiosity, what level do you have the backlight set to? I have it on the lowest setting. Making it brighter certainly looks cool but I feel like it's piercing my eyeballs.

Out of curiosity, what level do you have the backlight set to? I have it on the lowest setting. Making it brighter certainly looks cool but I feel like it's piercing my eyeballs.

I have it set to full brightness, but then I never really notice it, I don't have any lights on in my room except fairy lights, so its a nice touch to be able to see!

I just booked three nights in a hostel in Thailand and then four hours in what is essentially a semi-habitable box in Dubai Airport and they cost about the same amount in total.

91LGOV-JXrL._SL1500_.jpg

81I846kXLVL._SL1500_.jpg

91kjXKFst2L._SL1500_.jpg

Batman Beyond: Hush

51SpOl%2BNunL.jpg

Batman Beyond: Industrial Revolution

51Pbe-UHwxL.jpg

61Pv5jMzbBL.jpg

51pmhqJ-L6L.jpg

Batman No Man's Land Vol 1-5

$T2eC16R,!)YFIbms8FKIBSI1JmYQMw~~60_12.JPG

Man of Steel 3D Steelbook

91oys4wtCcL._SL1500_.jpg

91LbSqXChUL._SL1500_.jpg

And now I'm poor.

Oh and GTAV.

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection

I got it for US$ 9.00 (GBP~5.78) at Play-Asia. Crazy price, but oh well.

Including delivery I got it for a total of £12.78

By the way, this is the PAL version that's coming out this Friday.

metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-327355.15.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-paOS-13-49-en-70-70l7.html

Edited by -Dem0-

I don't know where else to post this, but I just can't describe how satisfying it is to be able to play Gamecube games on a PC with an Xbox controller. Absolutely fantastic.

998108_10153254202510096_1042484990_n.jpg