NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Chvrches-The-Bones-Of-What-You-Belive-300x300.jpeg

Absolutely loving the album. I'd thought that having already listening to it a few times last week would dampening things but it's just so good. Wish they'd had the deluxe version in HMV but I'll pick up the extra tracks at a later point.

Just put a £500 deposit down on a car. Really nervous about forking out £5200 on a car. but i's a good deal. Getting it from a Lexus dealership so get a 1 year manufacturer's warranty with it.

Anyone fancy a guess at what car it is? Somewhat chavvy, and often described as a little pocket rocket.

I had forgotten that I was getting Mafia 2 free with my Bioshock Infinite purchase, my coupon came through this morning

Mafia_II_Widescreen_324200935613PM356-700x426.jpg

Prepare to have a sexy time f00had. Although after the first month.

No kidding, that first month was awful :shakehead That architect lady really should've come into town like after the first week!

I just got this in the post today, I forgot I had ordered it. I'm such a Persona 4 fanboy (photo taken on my bed)

C1iblhwl.jpg

2014_FUJI_Declaration_Black_SIDE.jpg

£375.

I wanted the Create one I posted about a few days ago (Good Stuff Thread) but only wanted it because it was pretty, whereas Fuji is at least established.

As of next week I won't need to use the Boris Bikes any more (and I'll be moving to an area without them), which will be a relief as I fell off one today.

I pre-ordered this little beauty!

curse-of-chucky-blu-ray-cover-300x377.png

I saw it already but I wanted it on blu-ray. My friend got it on iTunes or something and it really brings it back to the roots of how Chucky used to be, none of the black comedy that Bride and Seed brought and the scene at the end of the credits just makes the movie perfect! One of my favourites so I just HAD to pre-order it.

I wanted the boxset but I can't find a price for it in the UK so I'm gutted. Limited edition on blu-ray as well. Even more gutted!

130715082322135459.png

I REALLY NEED IT! I NEED IT BAD! :p

===

I also got:

10614962-1339754700-255869.png

...before it became expensive because of Catching Fire being released in cinemas on November 22nd. I mean, we all know it'll happen! I got it for £10 but I can put money on it that the Tesco near me will inflate it to £20 or something stupid. They normally do! Either way, the picture and sound are both stunning quality!

91cUw84Z15L._SL1500_.jpg

Needed a new backpack as my old one which was free from a science conference had fallen to bits.

haim-days-are-gone-400x400.jpg

Pretty good so far.

Also picked up Resident Evil Revelations on the 360 for £20 and the Fringe Season 1 boxset for £6, which I'm pretty happy with.

degdp.jpg

£60 so not expecting too much tbh, but they are double chained which a lot of mid-ranged pedals aren't :S My old pedals are knackered, the slave can no-longer be connected and the master is held sturdy with selotape. Been playing like that for months now so will be glad to get these delivered.

Since we're currently having our bedroom re-built with walk in wardrobe, we'll have more space in the bedroom, So ordered this for Heather to put her face on in the mornings before work...

1380123621794.jpg

Also shall be picking this up today..:grin:

zelda_wind_waker_collector.jpg

Now that I'm in love with Nico Vega, I ordered their EP Fury oh Fury

Nico-Vega-Fury-oh-Fury.jpg

And I ordered this:

image1xl.jpg

So ordered this for Heather to put her face on in the mornings before work...

She doesn't wear her face to work? :o

Men get all the better stuff, grr! I want that pretty badly haha.

Buy it :p

I also got a 5€ discount 'cause there was a special German only discount code :yay:

Not that this is helping you in any way.

Buy it :p

I also got a 5€ discount 'cause there was a special German only discount code :yay:

Not that this is helping you in any way.

Definitely not helping!

upload6916551001322879749.jpg

Men's S. I've always bought men's because they tend to be longer on my frame (5ft11). This is the first time in my life I've bought an S. All this gymming and stuff is paying off!

I also bought a size 14 jean from tescos - first time in two years. :grin: