NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Oh, you want us to beg.

Making you beg means making you jump through derogatory hoops set ablaze for my sadistic entertainment. Nothing is worth that kind of a price, let alone a video game.

All I'm asking for is a short paragraph explaining why you deserve a free game. It could be a recent accomplishment, a piece of advice you gave that helped someone a lot, a random act of kindness... Anything you think makes you a good person.

Edited by arab_freak

Thanks!

Stumbled upon it in CEX and felt it would be a good addition for multiplayer sessions.

Nice one Ash, Mario Party 4 is still one of the best entries in the series I think personally. :)

I bought one of these... (320GB)

PS3Slim.jpg

To replace my old NTSC original PS3 which is sadly on its way out, system transfer went as planned and I now have a whisper-quiet PS3 again. :D

Welcome back. Buying a Ps3 is by far one of the best decisions I've made. I love it.

Welcome back. Buying a Ps3 is by far one of the best decisions I've made. I love it.

Thanks, it's good to be back! :D

I've still got a fair few games that I want to play on the system, so it's definitely worth it as I'm sure I'll get my money's worth from it all over again. : peace:

101951_standing.jpg

Little thank you/general gift for my nan after everything she's been through the last few weeks. It looked different/colourful from normal bouquets so...yeah ::shrug:

£4.20 off ebay

1022006_500x500_1.jpg

I did own it when the game first came out but gave up on it way too soon. I have a lot more patience now when it comes to RPGs so I wanted to give it another try.

Man, I remember getting the platinum on that, then afterwards wondering why the hell I spent so much time doing it. Decent game, but hell of a grind to do it all.

Man, I remember getting the platinum on that, then afterwards wondering why the hell I spent so much time doing it. Decent game, but hell of a grind to do it all.

Did you bother with the sequel?

Yep. I remember the demo for the sequel and thinking it was terrible. But then it went really cheap a while back, and when I got it I thought it was pretty good. I think in some ways the sequel is better. The story is definitely better.

Yeah probably. To be honest, it's all according to keikaku for them. Kinda hard to not buy the third and concluding game in a trilogy.

Nice one dude!! Be interesting to know your thoughts!

Can't remember if I ever told you, but that shirt...it's awesome :D The quality is amazing. I'll post a photo in a couple of days.

Bought these:

NATO-Strap.jpg

:bouncy: Finally back in store!!

African_Woods.jpg

Sole-Bracelet.jpg

Got that nato strap myself! Bought it a few months back.

Really nice item to wear. I've got it on today! :D

CAM00304.jpg

(not my picture, I use pink nail polish exclusively)

My favourite of the 5, although I haven’t tried the apple pie one. The tiramisù one is disgusting.

M83 - Saturdays = Youth - £3

saturdaysyouth_300x300.jpg?1214849572

Been looking to get a copy of this for awhile as I've been listening to it for years on Spotify/Youtube/Whatever so nice to get a physical copy to add to my collection and at that price :grin: Now to try and track down some of the earlier albums, like Before The Dawn Heals Us and Digital Shades Vol. 1.

Tis a pr0 game. Mike Bithell still owes me a drink when I bought us a bottle of Hooch. It didn't taste that nice but it's the thought that counts.

Nato-Camo-Trashness.jpg

: peace:

This will be my last trashness purchase for a while :( My wallet has suffered enough.

Well, it's my birthday in 3 months , somebody better gift me something from that place :D

Edited by drahkon

Nato-Camo-Trashness.jpg

: peace:

This will be my last trashness purchase for a while :( My wallet has suffered enough.

Well, it's my birthday in 3 months , somebody better gift me something from that place :D

Dude, that’s not the belt you will be wearing with your outfit on that picture in the forum users pictures thread where you said something along the lines of “maybe I need a belt”, is it? Because that would be the wrong belt. Next time, I’ll choose a belt for you!

Got a Nook HD+ 9" 32GB tablet for £139.

nook-hd-plus.jpg

Really good for the price. Forums and youtube is pretty much all I'll ever really throw at it so I'm pleased :)