NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

$(KGrHqFHJFYFHmQBDzFJBS!jd6Pil!~~60_12.JPG

Four xbox controllers in my room, had no idea! One is getting sold and one is getting connected to the pc. Score!

I'm guessing you mean original Xbox? That's also new to me! I've seen people mod the breakaway before but never expected there'd be market enough to manufacture them.

Although personally I'm partial to connecting 360 controllers up with one of these

$(KGrHqF,!p0E8WnhVECwBPRKLKY()!~~60_35.JPG

I knew you could do it with the one I bought, because we use them at work :).

I didn't realise however, how cheap they were. That one was 1.64.

I'm guessing you mean original Xbox? That's also new to me! I've seen people mod the breakaway before but never expected there'd be market enough to manufacture them.

That's for the Xbox 360. The wired controllers (which I prefer over the wireless ones) have them.

I have no idea what the bit before the breakaway attaches to, though.

Hurry up and get a release on PS3!

It was released today in the US for PS3 so I assume its tomorrow here. Either way though, I got the Steam version.

It was released today in the US for PS3 so I assume its tomorrow here. Either way though, I got the Steam version.
Ah brilliant! Cheers for that info!

rilakkuma006.jpg

I just bought a Rilakkuma bear hoodie. because why the hell not, that's why.

Also, very glad I did as i seem to have checked my ebay account at just the right time to notice that some dickbag had hacked in and put in his address details - but i seem to have caught it before any transactions were made through ebay......?! have checked and changed passwords for all other accounts i can think of just in case... oh, and sent the guy a snotty text telling him to enjoy explaining himself to da po-lice. *nods*

I'm so intimidating with my rilakkuma bear hoodie and snotty texts....

A couple of pre-orders which will be released and subsequently delivered whilst I'm out of the country next month :D

naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-full-burst_Xbox360_288.jpgbatman-arkham-origins-xbox-360.jpg

So when I get home all jet lagged and in need of some recovery time, I'll have these :D

Ghostbusters 4K release, for no reason, and comic.

IMG_20130905_224307.jpg

eShop point cards.

IMG_20130905_224329.jpg

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (Collectors Edition which isn't pictured).

IMG_20130905_224647.jpg

Also: Rayman Legends, One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 (digital version) and the 2 Corpse Party games on PSN.

Had trouble buying stuff off the PSN with my card, figure'd I'd be getting a call from my bank and guess who called today.

The-Last-of-us-UK-Boxart.jpg

Traded in a few games for this, so worth it!

245615_xbx_b.png

£24 from eBay, will make a start on this when I finish The Last of Us!

Are the horrendous load times cut out of the digital version? That pretty much killed the PS1 version for me. Loved the GBA version though.

Im not far enough into the game to be able to say. I did notice a choice though to speed up load times when you hold the PS button but I havent tested it yet.

Hmm...I would have thought that would be a lot of data if it's in 4K. Do they need some kind of high capacity Blu Ray disc?