NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I preordered it from Tesco Direct about a week and a half ago when they had a voucher active (£20 off £150 spend). Combined with about 5% Topcashback and about £8 in clubcard vouchers meant I got it for about £165.

Can't fault Tesco either - delivery on release and the driver even rang me since I wasn't in and asked me where I wanted it left. E-mail support was also really quick and helpful when I was asking them about the release window.

Edited by Sheikah

Ah yeah, that's a steal then :D Nexus really are cornering the market at the mo and with the best prices too, hard to argue with anything they're doing.

You can use a bluetooth keyboard (such as the one that comes with Pokémon Typing!) with it.

Vanilla%20Coke_500ml_label_0.jpg

I regret it, its awful.

Ah yeah, that's a steal then :D Nexus really are cornering the market at the mo and with the best prices too, hard to argue with anything they're doing.

£159 for the Nexus 4 is a stupendously good price. I told my friend who has placed an order today, despite me saying he should do it as quick as possible. Yesterday it was 1-2 days delivery and today it says delivery by 10th Sep. :p

I wonder whether they'll go out of stock soon.

I'm having to stop myself buying one. Wanting to wait for the next iteration as it will be around the time my phone contract runs out, but then worried the next version won't be as crazy cheap.

I regret it, its awful.

shocked-cat-o.gif

Dang, I love the stuff :p

new-super-mario-bros-wii.jpg

final_fantasy_crystal_chronicles_the_crystal_bearers_frontcover_large_IOrkgZtZJzjTJES.jpg

Wii_Sports_Resort_(EU).jpg

And for my birthday, Heather got me -

anig.jpg

Good Day.

EDIT - Day just got better as I just got this for £20 too. Not bad 4 Wii Games and a board for £25.

wii_fit_plus_bboard.jpg

Edited by Murr

I got my money back on the Nickelback tickets i bought as no-one wanted to go (it would have cost around £150/£200 each inc travel and hotel). Tickets cost £41 each, so instead bought 2 tickets to see

lee-evans.jpg

In November next year, close to a sell-out.

And whilst i was in the mood, 2 tickets for

russell-howard-photo-2996660.jpg

In February next year, same place in Cardiff

And, whilst i was there. Ticket to see Alter Bridge, Halestorm and Shinedown in October this year.

Alter-Bridge.jpg

And

HOTEL_2323685b.jpg

As the gig is on a Sunday night, may as well stay out and go to work in the morning. No idea when it finishes.

I think it works out i spend about £175 yesterday, but considering i'm getting back the money for Nickelback and the 2 people wishing to go to Lee Evans and Russell Howard, works out that i would have only spent about £35 by November.

Edited by Jimbob

playstation-plus1.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeee games.

Will see me through until November 2014.

Well, I keep buying games I'll be lucky if I get around to playing before November 2014.

FireEmblemRadiantDawn_zps7243afe9.jpg

No idea when I'm going to get around to playing this, but I figured it's not going to get any cheaper, so I may as well buy it now. I paid £70 for a shrink-wrapped copy (and yes, I really needed a shrink-wrapped copy or I would die).

TheatrhythmFinalFantasy_zps1805dcf7.png

As much as I hate the idea of releasing DLC for ~£50, I still think this game looks like a lot of fun. And with PAL copies becoming increasingly rare and no reprint in sight, I figured I'd buy it now or regret it later. The only problem is that I've only played two and a half Final Fantasy games, so I should probably get on that first.

Annoyingly, you can get the game for about $15 new in the US. :indeed:

ShinMegamiTenseiNocturne_zps5bcd9d06.jpg

A game I will actually play soon! I'm getting close to finishing Shin Megami Tensei II, and while I should probably take a break from the series when I do, I know I'm going to be on too much of a MegaTen high to keep from starting Nocturne immediately.

I also bought a Fleshligh (not pictured).

Are you getting a Vita and PS4 to go with that?

I didn't get a PS3 until last year so take a guess :heh:

Nice Will.. Really want / need a Giant bike as well, but I want a mountain bike. I’ll start saving when I get a job, and when I’ve saved for and bought a camera.

Yeah it seemed to be getting great reviews and was within my price range so I thought I'd test them out. Went and had a go today on the 2013's and they were able to order me one of the first 2014s for next week. Super excited to go and pick it up and add some cycling to my fitness plan.

I didn't get a PS3 until last year so take a guess :heh:

I didn't get one til like a couple of months ago.

Also what your psn?

I didn't get one til like a couple of months ago.

Also what your psn?

I'd guess ashleytwo. I use that for everything other than Pinterest as it was already taken.

_-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Mk2-PS3-_.jpgHyperdimension_Neptunia_Victory_254223.8.jpg

So i was playing mugen souls again and I felt like playing another weird jrpg, actually got mk2 for free so yeay me :D

_-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Mk2-PS3-_.jpgHyperdimension_Neptunia_Victory_254223.8.jpg

So i was playing mugen souls again and I felt like playing another weird jrpg, actually got mk2 for free so yeay me :D

You should enjoy mk2. The first one is rather unpolished, but has lots of Japanese charm.

Ive got the first one but really struggled with it. The gameplay just felt very bland so I couldnt be bothered to keep going.

ps3slim1.jpg

Because after 6 years and multiple Extra Life events, my trusty PS3 Fat that I bought second hand finally died. I got it fixed so that I could recover my saves, but it's time for a new one. Can't be playing GTAV on an unreliable system.