NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

It's a picture that comes in three parts. One of the meeting rooms at work has it.

Also, where have you purchased your items from? I've always toyed with the costume idea myself and you have shown me that it can be done (plus it means I won't have to do my Ghost Rider outfit for a third year)

Also, where do you intend on keeping your personal shizzle? Monies/phone etc.?

I've just got things from Amazon so far. For the wig, I just searched for glam wig. It's called a rock diva wig I think (basically a Tina Turner wig). It's a little bit darker than I expected, but it'll do.

I hadn't actually thought of where to keep stuff. Hmm...

I hadn't actually thought of where to keep stuff. Hmm...

I've imagined hiding things in my socks, as the "boots" I'd be using would be some nice lil boot toppers so I could have comfy trainers underneath.

Was at work today and the sole of my boots finally came away from the leather. So after work I went to by some new ones. Not sure if these are particularly suited to work, or if they'll go with trousers, but fuck it they look fabulous.

2738409823_1.jpg

@Animal may recognise them.

I decided it was time.

81dmqeFXC9L._SL1500_.jpg

81Sxe1ZFzIL._SL1500_.jpg

71zbHKSJmDL._SL1142_.jpg

I have had every pokemon game on handheld to date and refuse to miss out on this one. <3

I decided it was time.

I have had every pokemon game on handheld to date and refuse to miss out on this one. <3

You won't regret it :) the game is amazing, the 3DS XL is a fantastic machine too, with all the games available for it you'll probably never be bored again for a good while. :D

Pokemon X alone will keep you occupied for a long time I would have thought, don't forget to stop by the X & Y thread once you're all set up, as there are loads of us who have the game so feel free to add friend codes as the online aspect is really well integrated this time around.

Have fun! : peace:

Thanks @S\.C\.G should get it today if Amazon would hurry up (its been in transit since 7:48 and in Milton Keynes, which is an hour away!)

:'(

Thanks @S\.C\.G should get it today if Amazon would hurry up (its been in transit since 7:48 and in Milton Keynes, which is an hour away!)

:'(

I feel for you... :(

If it makes you feel any better I have the game but I'm not playing it again until later as I'm writing up reviews. :heh:

Enjoy it when the game arrives - hopefully soon - though, visually it's quite a step up from Black & White/2 but it's still just as much fun, if not more to play. : peace:

03020188-6_zps15aa68a4.jpg?t=1377066109

Also ordered some wool argyle socks to go with them.

Edited by MoogleViper

I'm tempted by it, but worried about whether there'll be enough good games to play. Someone convince me?

Also remember there is about 9 quid worth of cashback through topcashback on that.

I decided it was time.

81dmqeFXC9L._SL1500_.jpg

81Sxe1ZFzIL._SL1500_.jpg

71zbHKSJmDL._SL1142_.jpg

This. Me too. £150 does seem a bit much to be paying to play a game that probably isnt that different to what Ive already played multiple times but there we go.

Didnt buy a charger though. Doh! Few more days wait for me