NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

*ahem* ...

Actually, I didn't think it was too bad to be honest. I'd never wear it :p but I've seen much worse. Plus, I like Betty's fashion style if that's anything ;)

I thought it was you. CBA to confirm though.

I'm in the pro-Betty fashion camp, too. It's hilarious but it's committed (almost literally).

EDIT: This is so fucking embarrassing. This is Paj. I'm so sorry.

dead-until-dark.jpg

living-dead-in-dallas1.jpg

£8 total.

I actually went to a bookshop to buy the, but then when Amazon is so much betterp rice-wise, why would I?

I got him ages ago now but I've only just got an appropriate photo of Lotso Huggin' Bear! :grin:

69418_466559983406_599883406_5328774_5190841_n.jpg

They are up to like £54.99 now and one on Ebay was going for £80!!!

I wanted one when they first came out, but I just can't spend £55 on a teddy :(.

BUT HE SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRIES!

Went out and spent too much money, but sod it all.

- New purse

- Jumbos lunch

- Throw for my bed

- new bracelet.

All for a sweet £20.

071224.jpg?ts=634063131020

I'm no snob.

I have bought it many a time, unless you're buying absolut vodka there is no point dishing out so much money anyway.

What are you talking about? Even the wankers on the site wouldn't drink that. That's worse than meths.

You should have bought a tripod. ;)

..don't you think the excellent motion blur makes it all more dynamic..? :indeed:

I take the pictures with my Samsung Tocco Lite and, for some reason, it seems to take an eternity between pressing the button and the picture actually being taken.. probably a good 5 seconds or so :hmm: It wasn't always like that and there's plenty of memory available! You really would have thought it should have came with a tripod in the box though.....

Edited by nekunando

With regards to alcohol: Why drink Vodka when you can drink Gin?

If I really want a cheap night I'll just get myself 3 litres of Frosty Jacks. It taste no worse than say, Strongbow, is strong and bloody cheap. Admittedly, SB taste terrible too, but so do most ciders.

If I'm feeling snobby I'll drink Henry Weston's cider, Staropramen, Budvar or Bombay Sapphire. Also, I bought this today:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm09u2KdifpWJ10u_7CHltudPBwgShDEiDKN_y51mg-shSdylgVA

Different cover though.