NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

That just looks super awesome! Do want!

Mega mega awesome, this is definitely going to be my next film purchase.

Please post up some pics when it arrives and tell us about the extras, it looks so so amazing. A copy of the almanac!

Please post up some pics when it arrives and tell us about the extras' date=' it looks so so amazing. A copy of the almanac![/quote']

I will go one better I am going to record an unboxing I've heard it comes with some extra freebies that weren't advertised. I've decided to stay "spoiler free" in that respect.

51XjqZyw-NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£5. Better be worth my epic mission to Asda! Also got some food stuff. 20 chocolate biscuit things for £1.20 or so. That should last me 4 weeks...

I love the title. I keep getting this image in my head:

ACID%202.jpg

I've never played Professor Layton.

How much for all the south parks, martinist?

Will, that business card holder is supreme. Wish I had a need for business cards just so I could have one!

I love the title. I keep getting this image in my head:

ACID%202.jpg

I've never played Professor Layton.

Nor have I. Well I've played bits and pieces at events but never a full game.

Will, that business card holder is supreme. Wish I had a need for business cards just so I could have one!

Whereas I do need a business card holder...and more business cards. Maybe I should look for a fancy holder.

purchased City Life through steam... now just gotta wait for the 5GB download on a 2mb internet connection... lulz

Mega Drive business card holder. 2 sided' date=' one for my cards and one for cards I'm given. I rather like it, and am impressed by it's quality.

[/quote']

Words cannot describe how immensely jelous I am of you in the fact that you need business cards and have reason for that awesome purchase, were as I don't

It is amazing!

my weekend purchases were bread, cheese, bog roll, Diet Coke, taxi fare and petrol. really hate this stage of the month, 3 days till pay day and I'll have Fable 3 and a PS3 within a day of each other :)

Glad the business card holder is getting some love, my parents didn't appreciate it at all this weekend.

Todays purchase, flights to San Francisco, head out on 17th of November then back on 22nd December just in time for Christmas fun.

virginatlantic787ii21.jpg

Decided to start using iBooks on my iPod, suprised by now well it works given the size of the screen. Bought these two today:

51DE6i8O0KL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg51epRZRofJL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I had the first one when I was a kid and it was one of my favourite books. Ive been wanting to read through the entire series so im starting again from the beginning.

70-5296424SPA74UC709408M.jpg

My dad bought this new toshiba 32bv700b 32" TV quite an upgrade for me from 19" Samsung which I am now using as a monitor for my netbook! Seems quite good tv, nice colours, high contrast ratio, 1080p and two HDMI sockets so no swapping around!

I don't know what I've done to deserve it but am grateful...living alone meant saving up for new tv was gonna take a while!

Edited by flameboy

I thought you were moving to Canada?

Yeah I am but these things take time....I've got to finish off my teaching qualifications first as at the moment I'm teaching whilst studying towards it! Also the paper work takes forever to get processed so its all gonna take time. Although you do bring up an interesting point as to what the hell I'm gonna do with all this crap when I move!

Your just angling for somewhere to stay when you wanna go back to North America again?! :P

Train tickets to Edinburgh (return).

Found out EVERYONE else was going (to their various) home (s) over "reading week", and I'd been a fool and listened to the tutor and not booked tickets. So now I have. Trekked into king's cross through horrible hot tubes (that were delayed), only to realise I'd left my railcard at my room. In Surbiton. Cuntbutter. So it was £88. Instead of £55. :( But then teebfuh its my dad's/someone elses money. I'm just living on it.

iLife-11-react1.jpg

I think I spent about an hour playing with all the gadgets before finally leaving with iLife.

Decided to start using iBooks on my iPod, suprised by now well it works given the size of the screen. Bought these two today:

51DE6i8O0KL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg51epRZRofJL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I had the first one when I was a kid and it was one of my favourite books. Ive been wanting to read through the entire series so im starting again from the beginning.

Good-hearted books :) Can I ask you what sort of price books are on iBooks? I'm looking into audiobooks as a way forward.

deadly_premonition_xbox_360_packshot.jpg

Just shipped.

Ecstatic about this

Wossit? WOSSAT? 10/10 + cool name = intrigue.