NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Awesome. Now we just need to get you into Ace Attorney so you can download Dual Destinies.

To be honest, the 3DS was mainly for Maddie to keep her happy whilst I play GTA or watch Breaking Bad. We went halves on it and Pokemon, so I may have a look in at some point. Didn't realise Pokemon didn't have multiple saves, so I'll probably get my own copy at some point (I wanted Y, but she wanted X (insert chromosome joke here)).

To be honest, the 3DS was mainly for Maddie to keep her happy whilst I play GTA or watch Breaking Bad. We went halves on it and Pokemon, so I may have a look in at some point. Didn't realise Pokemon didn't have multiple saves, so I'll probably get my own copy at some point (I wanted Y, but she wanted X (insert chromosome joke here)).

Be that as it may, I will still force you at gunpoint keep trying to convince you to play Ace Attorney.

The problem with Goafer is that most of the time his taste in anything is terrible. So I cannot be blamed for his dis-interest in Phoenix Wright.

Be that as it may, I will still force you at gunpoint keep trying to convince you to play Ace Attorney.

Is it worth getting then Danny? Ive not played one before so I dont know whether to get it. Im a bit late to the party.

I should be very good at the game though!

Is it worth getting then Danny? Ive not played one before so I dont know whether to get it. Im a bit late to the party.

It's Phoenix Wright, it's pretty much an instant buy, mate! I'm trying to get my hands on a cheap 3DSXL because I really want to play that game. It's one of the main reasons why I want one.

I urge you to try out the other games if you haven't already. All of them are fantastic!

===

345-5234_PI_1000025MN?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$

£5

potter_front-500x500.jpg

£6

Both from Blockbusters. I did see SAW II on blu-ray, which I really needed but then I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 3D which was the only one I needed to complete my collection and...well...you all know Harry Potter comes first so I bought that shit...even though I don't have a 3D TV to play it on yet...but hey, I completed my collection! SHUT UP! :D

Seeing The Dark Knight Rises for that price was amazing. I had my eye on it in Tesco and it's about £15 so I more or less bit their hand off at that price. I'm going in to Tesco on Tuesday to pick up the double pack for £10 and that will complete my Dark Knight trilogy on blu-ray.

box_-_x360_regular.jpg

£5.99 on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Pretty good game but it's tough on Professional mode!

My avatars and signatures for the past couple of years should tell you how much I love the Ace Attorney games. :heh: If you haven't played any of them, I highly recommend you play them from the beginning as they're highly, highly story-driven. But what a story; they easily qualify as some of the best-written games I have ever played, and I wouldn't hesitate to put their writing on level with some of my favourite books. By far the strongest aspect of the writing is the characters and their development - it's absolutely phenomenal; most of the characters, even the minor side-ones, have hidden depths to them.

Anyway, I'm starting to ramble, which should tell you how much I recommend those games. :heh: Mystery solving and courtroom drama have never been so epic! :D (And the music is amazing as well.)

Last minute prep for Extra Life, just in case I get bored of the other games I have:

cover.jpg

Heroes_2_cover.jpg256px-Homm3boxart.jpg

Went on sale just in time for Extra Life tomorrow.

Ah, I used to love Heroes of Might and Magic! Great games, spent hours on them! Wonder if I can get them for my Mac...

*knows what to look for this weekend!*

Wonder if I can get them for my Mac...

If not they'll be sure to work on Mac via Parallels/VMware Fusion.

OK I think I'm done for the year, well until the big Christmas sales anyway. Just paid for all this.

47432541_500x500_1.jpg

47061034_500x500_1.jpg

41131349_500x500_1.jpg

47059662_500x500_1.jpg

41141253_500x500_1.jpg

47061025_500x500_1.jpg

50791230_500x500_1.jpg

51040551_500x500_1.jpg

49951109_500x500_1.jpg

32GB and all mine!

How much for this / the lower capacity version? I can't get on the UK Play Store right now.

Edit: mm, just found it on CPW apparently cheaper than the Play Store!

Edited by Shorty

How much for this / the lower capacity version? I can't get on the UK Play Store right now.

£300 for 16gb, £340 for 32gb, £10 for delivery.

£295 at Carphone Warehouse.

Now I just have to decide whether its time to let go of all those iOS apps....

Heroes_2_cover.jpg256px-Homm3boxart.jpg

Went on sale just in time for Extra Life tomorrow.

!!!

Could/can you get Heroes II to work? I've had so many issues getting it to play on modern laptops.