N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

Needed that win. Christ its tight (lol) in the ~upper-relegation-and-mid-to-low-table~ area!

(Oh, and whats the average player forme thing have to be for you to hope they should go up in skill?)

Depends on the age.

For under 20 I'd hope for 16+

For 20+ year olds I'd hope for 14/15+

It's hard to guarantee going up a visible skill bar though.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the age.

For under 20 I'd hope for 16+

For 20+ year olds I'd hope for 14/15+

It's hard to guarantee going up a visible skill bar though.

Remember it is the dev value you should be looking at now, not average form.

Average form does help the dev value though.

Mcoy has been done in by randomness this season. An injury every game, 3 yellow cards last match, 2 major injuries to 2 key players.

Mcoy's efforts have been hampered, Mcoy wasn't aiming for the title at first but It's still an annoyance, Mcoy will have to try and turn things around against Dud's

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Where is development value?

Oh....just seen that my remaining five matches include a match against the top four teams in the league. Great.

Just look at the individual player stat screen. If you have VIP you can look at all of them simuntanously at "player statistic" screen. You can also hover the mouse over the player at the "next match/tactic" screen although that may be a VIP feature as well.

Edited by Tales

liga1j.png

Sorry I've fallen so far behind with these things! I've just been caught in the middle of a few things...

Round 5

Bayern Fish 0 – 4 Recall United

Things continued to go from bad to worse for the Fish as their second old rival grudge match against Recall United saw them sinking without a trace. 3 goals in the first 21 minutes from Recall utterly destroyed the home side’s confidence and they simply never recovered. The Fish put on a brave face for the second half and fought as best they could but still things went wrong as Rydman missed a late penalty, there only real chance of the whole game, followed by Rudolph Rosberg stumbling and slipping the ball into his own goal. A harrowing day for Bayern Fish fans everywhere.

Cubic County 2 – 2 The Sixty-Fourthers

It was a desperately frustrating day for the 64ers as what seemed to be a sure win was snatched from them at the last moment. With a daring new 3-4-3 formation the 64ers went straight onto the attack, dominating possession and creating many chances. They were soon rewarded with a header from veteran Osman after 11 minutes. After the break the 64ers continued to dominate though struggled throughout to make the most of their chance until Barwalla made good with another header. With less then eighteen minutes left it seemed to be over until Paddy Gould slipped through to find the net. The 64ers recovered and held until the very final minute when Dougie mcGreal broke through in sensational style for Cubic County to take it to a draw, much to the chagrin of the visiting fans.

Eights United 1 – 1 Chelski FC

Fighting for survival at the bottom of the table Eights united managed to pull a surprising draw against trophy contenders Chelski FC as they fought them to a standstill thanks to a superior defensive system. Alec Svanson put the Eights ahead early with a fine header in less the ten minutes. Chelski tried to strike back but despite repeated attempts simply couldn’t maneuver themselves in a position to even see the net. Things changed after the break as Chelski found themselves and roared into the second half, Timmy Marples making the equaliser at 56 minutes. Chelski attacked again and again but the Eights defence kept their wits about them to drag it out to a well won draw.

Emo Blades 3 – 2 Bayern Bru

It was a spectacular and unexpected victory for the Demo Blades as they came from behind twice to snatch a thriller on a victory. Helder scored early for Bru with a beautiful long range shot into the top left corner. The Blades refused to be cowed however and Heimdel soon equalised to rapturous noise from the home crowd, only for the vistors to resume cheering a few minutes later when Heinze put Bru back ahead. Into the second half and Bru were dealt a body blow as Wojcicki won a free-kick for the Blades and made the most of it, slipping under the crossbar. Bru tried to counter attack but Neal Shannonbridge broke back to score what would be the winning goal, completely taking the wind out of Bayern Bru’s sails for the rest of the match. An epic victory that the Blades will remember for some time.

Most Important Match - Emo Blades 3 – 2 Bayern Bru, The Emo Blades doing their survival chances no harm and damaging Bayern Bru’s title bid.

Turned on Style – Eights United may have only won a draw but it was punching well above their weight.

Player of the Day - Neal Shannonbridge spots a winning opportunity for Emo Blades and uses it fully.

Round 6

Bayern Fish 0 – 1 Emo Blades

It was another day to forget for the Fish as Emo Blades romped over them to take an all too easy victory with a single goal. The winning goal would not be scored until two minutes from full time, Elof Heimdal breezing past the then exhausted and beleaguered home defenders to take the win, but at no point anywhere in the match did Bayern Fish ever look like challenging, the Blades midfield running circles around them even if they failed to make the most of the opportunities they created.

Recall United 3 - 0 ReZ’s Rabies

It was yet another powerhouse performance for Recall United as they stomped all over their old rivals the Rabies, who rarely looked in danger of breaking through Recall’s iron-cast defensive system. First Cammy Gers broke through to find the Rabies net in just over 13 minutes. The Rabies held on after that until the second half when they foolishly gave away a closr range free-kick and Brett Whiteside promptly punished them for it, Cammy Gers slipping through yet again in the closing minutes to seal the win for a team surely on their way to the very top tier of the Championship.

Bayern Bru 5- 2 Eights United

What should have been a cakewalk for Bayern Bru proved to be a surprisingly stiff challenge as the plucky Eights United took on the champions in waiting and gave the best possible showing for their travelling fan base. An early penalty by Noel followed soon after by Lindpere with a superb ranged strike put Bru two goals up and on course to thrash the visitors. The Eights however were not about to sit back and in the struggle through the opposition’s half won a penalty which Greshdhal gratefully put away. Bru soon returned the favour, a suspicious fall gifting a penalty for Noel who slotted it cleanly away only for the Eights to repeat the feat, Greshdhal scoring another penalty before half time finally rolled around. The second half however was different, and though the Eights fought on bravely the superior fitness of Bayern Bru shone through, Lindpere scoring a great header followed by another superb ranges strike to complete a hat trick to finish the game in their favour.

Chelski FC 3 – 1 The Sixty-Fourthers

It was another sorry day for the once mighty Sixty-Fourthers as they slumped miserably in front of Chelski FC’s adoring fans. Both sides atrted brightly enough, Lee Corben scoring a solid header for Chelski almost immediately and the 64ers’ Sorai taking a superb freekick to equalise after 20 minutes. After that however the 64ers never looked in it as the aggressive Chelski midfield kept the play well into the oppositions’ half for the rest of the match. First Dustin Brammer scored a soaring freekick right before the break and Benny Gledhill slipped through in extra time to complete a miserable second half for the visitors as their star midfielder Al Rikabi was sent off for a silly and unwarranted challenge.

Most Important Match - Bayern Bru 5- 2 Eights United, Bayern Bru almost stumbled with stiff competition for the top rung.

Turned on Style – Eights United held their own against vastly superior opposition.

Player of the Day - Lindpere was the linchpin for Bayern Bru’s victory.

More soon! Ish! (hopefully)

Edited by gaggle64

Didn't have a match today, and my tactics and lineup disappeared for my match in the Xpert League today annoyingly so I lost at home. More importantly, Silverdale have to win their next game if we want to keep catch up with the others such as Odwin and Dyson if we want to fight off relegation. I think it could go down to the wire.

Mcoy has never had a player retire from his squad. Looking at his own team's sacked/sold a lot of players that would have been useless/too old near the start. Mcoy hasn't actually sacked or sold a player for 5 months now, Mcoy's last purchase was back in June as well, random player/transfer stats ftw!

2009-06-30 Matthias Lani 27 MF 0 Sacked

2009-06-30 Thomas Jagger 30 F 0 Sacked

2009-06-20 Jerry Deane 29 D 0 Sacked

2009-06-20 Zacharia Sawyer 34 MF 0 Sacked

2009-06-10 Stan Lock 29 D 0 Sacked

2009-06-10 Dan Hignet 23 F 0 Sacked

Six players sacked in one month, Mcoy hasn't seen this kind of action since the soviets purge of the army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge#Purge_of_the_army) Mcoy's squad does appear to have quite a lot of numbers though, Mcoy will probably have to look at trimming one midfielder/defender and maybe a striker next season.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Woo! Nobody retiring this year. Could potentially have 4 next season though. Brusling still going is insane! How much is he worth, Chaz?

Going for dev. now. fucked up two games, so it's all about FORM.

2.7mill econ.

I'm hoping he'll do a Gerard Ramos and play into his 40s. No surprises that Crowley and Hoover are retiring, tried to sell them both before the season started but they refused to go. Just been keeping them as a backup.

I've said it before and I will say it again : This games results are 90% random.

- Score 2-2

- Chances 10-4

- I guessed formation

- I tightly marked his A) Best player and B) His playmaker

- He tightly marked no-one

- His defence was tighten the centre

- My attack was wing plays.

Hate. At least Athanassios Papadimitriou got to play though.

Boring 0-0 draw for me away to Eights. Would be a bad result by Ell lost so I'm still ahead in the championship. :)

And I got away with playing 2 young defenders. I was going to play my youth striker too but backed out of it when I saw Eights' goalkeeper.. Turned out he didn't play anyway.

I've said it before and I will say it again : This games results are 90% random.

- Score 2-2

- Chances 10-4

- I guessed formation

- I tightly marked his A) Best player and B) His playmaker

- He tightly marked no-one

- His defence was tighten the centre

- My attack was wing plays.

Hate. At least Athanassios Papadimitriou got to play though.

The above is for the Recall-Rez match, in the case anyone was wondering. Not too bad, kind of hoped for a win.

ReZ; the ref was skill 7, so bruise would've meant you gave away free kicks (I still think bruise is useless). You had three defenders and very offensive on with no offside traps, which meant that any breakaways would've een punishing. Your subs that came on the pitch were pretty poor.

Yeah there's a lot of luck involved but i think you played a formation that is riskier should the dice roll against you. I do feel for you though buddy - We all have our shit seasons. If you get relegated then consider it a season of form training!