NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Welcome to the 15th season of Xpert 11! We will open with the awards from Season 14 to mark the end of that season and start of this one.

premier-league-badge.gif

Important Results Award: Mcoys, Madpool, Haden, Dyson, Madpool, Madpool, Dyson, Dyson, Mcoy, DuD, Mcoy, Dyson, Mcoy, Dyson, Elites, Dyson, Dyson, Dud,

Dyson 7

Mcoy 4

Madpool 3

DuD 2

Elites

Haden

With his first league win the clear winner of this prize goes to Dysonism who barley put a foot wrong the whole season. A double over Rovers and Bru and unbeaten against Haden United made a good season great. Mcoys Sons are a good second, they came 4th in their debut season and were the first team to beat Dysonism!

Turned on the Style Award: DuD, Bru, Dyson, Bru, Madpool, Rovers, Dyson, Rovers, Bru, DuD, Mcoy, Elites, Madpool, Dyson, Rovers, Haden, Dyson, Dud,

Dyson 4

DuD 3

Bru 3

Rovers 3

Madpool 2

Mcoy

Elites

Haden

A closer award but Dysonism yet again sweep it up, with 41 goals this season is it much of a suprise? Their demolitions of Rovers were an obvious highlight this season. Rovers themselves sporadically turned on the style, with Bru also showing flashes of greatness, the Baggies coming 2nd showed a team with more style than many expected.

Player of the day award: Quintal Madpool, Quintal Madpool, Durov Haden, Sandford Dyson, Sbaccanti Haden, Agbonlahor Rovers, Grabinski Rovers, Hiles Madpool, Durov Haden, O Conner Elites, Jevons Mcoy, Twigg Dyson, Gaye Mcoys, Sandford Dyson, Brammer Elites, Marconossi Haden, Zipper DuD, Hadley Madpool,

Madpool 4

Haden 4

Dyson 3

Rovers 2

Elites 2

Mcoy 2

DuD

Madpools Quintal, Hadley and Hiles were great this season, indeed the midfield trios opening form led by Quintal seemed to put the team in a title challenger position. Their claim faded but Quintal was easily the player of the season. Haden Uniteds players also shone at points, this season was the time when Durov stepped up to be a huge threat. A mention also has to go out to Sandford of Dysonism who was on fire most of the time.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Middle League Nominations will be handed out to

Silverdale

Noodle

Oddy

DFB3Liga.jpg

Important Results Award: Juicy, Led, Recall, Fish, Led, Rez, Juicy, Fish, Fish, Rez, Recall, Recall, Fish, Rez, Rez, Fish, Juicy,

Fish 5

Rez 4

Juicy 3

Recall 3

Led 2

Bayern Fish secured promotion in their first season and what an achievement. This was capped by the way they did it, a double victory over Rez, an away victory against Phoenix and inflicting Recalls only defeat. If their form against lesser sides would have been better they could have won the league! Rez Rabies also deserve a mention for clinically securing 2nd place in the league after demotion.

Turned on the Style Award: Juicy, Rez, Rez, Men, Juicy, Recall, Rising, Rising, Rez, Dom, Rising, Led, Recall, Mur, Recall, Fish, Mur,

Rez 3

Recall 3

Rising 3

Juicy 2

Mur 2

Dom

Led

Men

Fish

This award is shared 3 way, Rabies part in the award is obvious with some devestating displays against lesser sides like their 8-0 on aggregate destruction of Men. Recall United had some huge wins over Lederhead and Rising Phoenix, while Phoenix themselves ran riot on Murrchester and Domstercool 4-1 on both occasions.

Player of the day award: Hammarskjold Fish, Siddall Dom, Bromander Fish, Niskanen Fish, Altstrand Dom, Umemto Mur, Lorimer Rising, Lorimer Rising, Takeo Mur, Wilberg Rez, Wallgren Recall, Hollingdale Recall, Benham Dom, Umemoto Mur, Takeo Mur, Gers Recall, Gers Recall,

Mur 4

Recall 4

Fish 3

Dom 3

Rising 2

Rez

Murrchester and Recall United share the player of the day award. Umemoto was a revelation this season, creating 8 goals and scoring 3. Recall United were of course led by Hollingdale, but Gers with 8 goals made a name for himself this season.

SmallRaffleDrum.JPG

If you are a nominee, pick your number 1-12 and post it here and you will be entered into the prize draw once everyone has picked. Gaggle has selected the winning number that I don't know I will contact him to get it once everyone has selected good luck!

Dyson and Recall can pick two numbers.

Dyson 8

Dyson 4

Madpool 9

Fish 12

Rez 11

Recall 3

Rising 7

Mur 6

Recall 10

Silverdale 5

Noodle 2

Oddy 1

So final buisness! We are aiming for a Tuesday start date unless their are major objections. This is the last chance to get any friends involved the lower league still has spaces. Hope everyone has had a good silly season and is ready for the real thing!

I will be doing Top League reports next season, Gaggle has Middle League covered, does anyone want to do Lower League PM or Post.

Edited by Haden

Does anyone have a decent keeper to sell me? 18-4 or something else similar.

Hoping for a better season this time. Still annoyed how the season ended. I was inside promotion spot more times than not, and if I had won my two home matches I would have been promoted.

Edited by Tales

Also

AFC ReZs Rabies.............ReZourceman

Battlestar Odwinica.........Mr_Odwin

Bayern Bru..................Charlie

Bayern Fish.................The fish

Complete Domstercool........Domstercool

Cubic County................Cube

DuDs Baggies................DuD

Dysonism F.C................Dyson

Edd Kirby Athletic..........Eddsta

Eights United...............Tales

Emo Blades..................jayseven

Essex Elites................Ellmeister

Haden United................Haden

Happenstance FC.............Happenstance

Juicy Fruits................Twozzok

Lededhead Dominatrix

Madpool.....................MadDog

Martinists Men..............Martinist

Mcoys Sons..................Mcoy

Noodle Esporte Clube........Noodleman

Recall United...............Jimbob

Rising Pheonix

Roostophe Rovers............Roostophe

Silverdale Hotpot...........Rowan

Soap Box Utd................Shorty

The Sixty-Fourthers.........gaggle64

Do you guys ever train players between seasons?

Only a few youths that really really need it. Better and cheaper to play a friendly and win for the rest of them in my opinion.

That's weird. I just copied the text.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I sometimes train those between seasons, not every time though. I have accepted a friendly as well, and i'm looking forward to it. Shall be testing my new player out.

I sometimes train those between seasons, not every time though. I have accepted a friendly as well, and i'm looking forward to it. Shall be testing my new player out.

Coming friendly? If you mean on Tuesday I am going to try and start the league up by then I might do it tonight so people can get ready.

Are we all ok for this or do we want Friday?

I'd prefer Friday, still got a few transfers to do. But don't delay the whole thing just for me :heh:

I'd prefer Friday, still got a few transfers to do. But don't delay the whole thing just for me :heh:

Elites does to, maybe it would be better last two seasons people have said it has been done to early. Would allow people to get one last friendly in.

Friday's good for me as well, the friendly is booked for Tuesday. Only if that is ok though.

That's why,I booked a friendly on Tuesday since Eddsta screw my boys up by accepting late and making my team lose form >_> Did it on purpose I bet, not sporting behaviour that.

But if you want to start on Tuesday I don't mind Haden, you are the leader!

Yeah Friday is best for me too as I've got a new player hopefully coming in tonight who might need trained before I can play him.

Yeah Friday is best for me too as I've got a new player hopefully coming in tonight who might need trained before I can play him.

Start Tuesday start Tuesday! :P

Jokes. Yet another season I have to put up with you. Goddamnit.

1 please Haden.

I train my players loads between seasons. I like them to go into their first match with an average of about 15.