NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Damn you bayern bru! Was hoping of all people not to have you as my double header. Curses!

Talking of which the top league feels odd without you guys in it!

Talking of which the top league feels odd without you guys in it!

I have no more thanks for today so I've got to physically say thanks!

I was just thinking earlier it seems weird I'm not up in the top league, I'm hoping/predicting I'll be back next season but I may be pre-empting/overconfident/underestimating the middle league's strength.

You'll both be back, I'm sure. It does seem odd having Oddy back in the big league too...though I don't fear his team anywhere near as much as the old schoolers.

I hate not having a game on the first day of the season, makes me feel so left out......even if I am now in the bottom league :cry:

Not sure where I want to target this season. It's so damn close, it's hard to say where I would be happy finishing. :heh:

I hate not having a game on the first day of the season, makes me feel so left out......even if I am now in the bottom league :cry:

theres nothing wrong with the bottom league :cry:

Although im hoping to finish in the top half this season :grin:

There is when your team was the first ever N-Europe Champion!

You're never going to let us forget that one!

For anyone who didn't play in the first season all those years ago, we had a two-tier system and it was randomly assigned who was in the top and bottom league. All the good players started in the bottom league. Complete fluke, I say! :heh:

And I hate not playing the first game of the season either because it means you don't play the last game of the season. Although it obviously works out there's just something about going into the season finale and still being able to change your final position.

This is why I hate waking up at 'sensible' times in the morning. Waking up past midday means I get that elation of checking for teh results straight away! When it's like this, the worry is on my mind for hours and it's so tempting to change tactics!

I'm predicting... 0-0 or 1-1 for me!

well for the past 15 minutes i've been on the site waiting for the games to start.

Here we go chaps!

EDIT - We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!

Debut goal for my new forward, and then he gets injured... wonderful!

Edited by Murr

An extremely epic game between me and ReZ.

Unfortunately, an injury has left me with three defenders.

Not surprised Mcoy won as he has a very good home record. Just annoyed how we let in so many after 80 minutes. Rocky Andervi gets injured 4 minutes into the new season and is out for 2 weeks :(

Mwahaha! Only win in the middle league goes to meeee!

My neighbours got a loud BOO-YA for that.

Annoyed that I didn't get any x11, despite my keeper getting the same rating as Tale's only his let in 4 goals and mine only 1 :P A midfielder was on par with the x11 too but didn't make it, but jimbob getting manager of the round is totally understandable -- his draw is very impressive.

Got a player sent off, and my striker is still shit. I always have shit strikers. It's depressing.

Is there reports being done for every league? I can do some for whatever league if there isn't.

Is there reports being done for every league? I can do some for whatever league if there isn't.

I dont think lower league 2 have a reporter?

An extremely epic game between me and ReZ.

Unfortunately, an injury has left me with three defenders.

That was a crazy epic match!

Chances: 8 - 8 (4-4)

LOOOOOLLL!!!!

Wow, that's not a good way to start the season. I didn't expect to win, but that was unexpected. 11-0 in chances in the first half. And Fjellbekk got himself kicked off again. And Zahora almost scored his third goal in his own net again, and in only nine matches.

Now I have day off then away match against 64s. This is so going to be an uphill season.

Well done Fish. Good result for you, though I played my crap 18-4 keeper to get some experience for him. Your last match of the season will be a lot tougher!

Nice to know most other people drew :p

Well done Fish. Good result for you, though I played my crap 18-4 keeper to get some experience for him. Your last match of the season will be a lot tougher!

Nice to know most other people drew :p

Funnily, enough, I was playing my backup goalie too - I saved my line-up for our pre-season friendly as default by mistake. :heh:

Lower League 2 don't have a reporter. If you are happy with the format and awards go for it! Feel free to add your own style. It looks like it should be a great season for that league. :grin:

0,,10794~8825696,00.gif

Here we are yet again, the beginning of a new season. Season 15 of the N-Europe Xpert Eleven league begins here. The lower league 2, despite being the bottom league, always throws up close title races, and promotion races. Edd Kirby Athletic joins the fun in the bottom league, after a disappointing season in the middle tier. They are joined by Season 1 winners, Happenstance FC. With several teams capable of finishing in the top 3, anything can happen.

Gameday 1

Juicy Fruits 0 - 0 Complete Domstercool

A match of very few chances, and even fewer goals. Each team could only conjure up 1 chance each, as Complete Domstercool went defensive by lining up 4-5-1. Errol Whiteman had the chance for Domstercool on the 41st minute, but put the ball inches wide. Key defender George Muscat was then subbed off for Domstercool, after sustaining a minor injury. Ruud Jordan then had the chance of winning the game for Junicy Fruits, after a neat counter attack from a Domstercool corner, but he could only hit the woodwork and bounce clear. A very tactical and physical game between these two sides. Juicy Fruits face a tough task next match away to Murrchester United, while Complete Domstercool go head-to-head at home to Rising Phoenix.

Intergalactico Stars 0 - 0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Intergalactico Stars were drawn a difficult first game, at home to title favorites Edd Kirby Athletic. Against all odds, they managed to get themselves a point from a tricky game. Edd Kirby had 2 chances in the first few minutes, this set the tone for the first half. Chance after chance they came for Kirby, but none were put away. Stars had one chance to take the league, but were unable to convert. Otis Craddock came centimetres away from scoring the goal for Stars against the run of play at the beginning of the 2nd half, as his header skimmed the post. Shorrock then had a tame freekick from a good position easily saved by the sublime Bain. Influential Kirby midfielder Fishlock was replaced due to injury. Shorrock then caused more problems from a freekick as he struck the crossbar with a beautiful effort. Despite sharing 14 chances, neither could score past the oppositions goalkeepers. A decent 0-0 draw, full of chances for both sides. Edd Kirby drop 2 points, from what they would consider a winnable game. Intergalactico Stars were gutsy, and really gave them a game. They certainly aren't easy to beat.

Murrchester United 5 - 1 Lededhead Dominatrix

Murrchester get off to a dream start as they batter Dominatrix at Little Meadow. They were great right from the first minute, as Wester rounded the keeper to make it 1-0 within a minute, Nagahama with the inch perfect through ball. The score remained 1-0 till after the break, were Dominatrix stunned Murrchester. Their first, and only chance in the game ended in the back of the net, after a delightful half volley from Motson. This seem to kick Murrchester into gear, as they put themselves back into the lead 4 minutes later from another through ball from Nagahama, which Takeo finished neatly. 4 minutes after going in front, they increased their advantage through Kanagaki. Koga then added 2 more before the full time whistle to cap a wonderful 2nd half from Murrchester. They set out before kick off to score goals, by going 4-3-3, they certainly succeeded as they put 5 past an average Dominatrix side. Murrchester need to be taken seriously, as they are not afraid to get forward and knock goals in.

Rising Phoenix 4 - 1 Hammerboys

Rising Phoenix got their campaign of to a great start at home to Hammerboys. They were ahead after just 5 minutes thanks to a beauty of a freekick from Sheen. Hammerboys fought back though and got the equalizer on 38 minutes after a wonderful move which was finished by Moyles. The half time break came and went as Rising Phoenix continued with their dominance of possession and chances. Going into the last 20 minutes they really pushed forward and try to get the game winner. They were rewarded for their courage with a sweet header from Bolam. Minutes later he scored again as he sealed the points for his team. The game ended on a slightly sour note, as Hammerboys striker Chamberlin was red carded for a silly lunge on a Phoenix player. Parsons then put Bolam through to grab a wonderful hat trick. Overall it was an easy win for Rising Phoenix, who looked convincing and look good for the rest of the season.

--------------------

Player of the Day: Darren Bolam of Rising Phoenix.

A super hat trick from the Rising Phoenix hit man gave his team a good 3 points to start with.

Turned on the style award: Murrchester United.

Not afraid to attack, and they showed that today by putting 5 past their opponents. Had 10 chances to their 1, and had 63% possession.

Most Important Win: Murrchester 5 - 1 Lededhead Dominatrix.

The win sends a warning signal out to the rest of the league. They are not to be underestimated.

Edited by MadDog