N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have had to come all this way to hunt down those who have not responded to my challenges on the press releases. And i have stumbled into a world where trash doesnt even begin to describe what you people are. This forum sickens me and it is the only time that the Rising Phoenix manager will be posting on here. If you would like to respond to me do it through press release which alot of you are too scared to use. Today I easily brushed aside Rez and god damn i am glad i did as from viewing how many posts hes made on this forum and the amount of "comedy" videos he has made I would have been devastated to lose to such a peice of trash. Recall ran away after my press release, ran crying to rez asking him to try and take out the Phoenix and he failed miserably. I respect murr as he is part of the new breed and is from an area close to the home of the Rising Phoenix manager. Also Blades noticed the talent of my side on these forums so he is not trash.

To the rest of you, it is just a matter of time. Specifically Rez, Jimbob and Gaggle who have constantly underestimated my teams ability. It wont be long until Recall and the 64ths fall easily like Rez did. Now I am going to leave these pathetic forums as I am loosing my self respect for just being here this long. If any of you want to respond then use the games press releases, but im sure most of you will run scared or just cry on these rubbish forums about your sad lonely lives and about how poor your team is compared to the mighty phoenix.

So I have had to come all this way to hunt down those who have not responded to my challenges on the press releases. And i have stumbled into a world where trash doesnt even begin to describe what you people are. This forum sickens me and it is the only time that the Rising Phoenix manager will be posting on here. If you would like to respond to me do it through press release which alot of you are too scared to use. Today I easily brushed aside Rez and god damn i am glad i did as from viewing how many posts hes made on this forum and the amount of "comedy" videos he has made I would have been devastated to lose to such a peice of trash. Recall ran away after my press release, ran crying to rez asking him to try and take out the Phoenix and he failed miserably. I respect murr as he is part of the new breed and is from an area close to the home of the Rising Phoenix manager. Also Blades noticed the talent of my side on these forums so he is not trash.

To the rest of you, it is just a matter of time. Specifically Rez, Jimbob and Gaggle who have constantly underestimated my teams ability. It wont be long until Recall and the 64ths fall easily like Rez did. Now I am going to leave these pathetic forums as I am loosing my self respect for just being here this long. If any of you want to respond then use the games press releases, but im sure most of you will run scared or just cry on these rubbish forums about your sad lonely lives and about how poor your team is compared to the mighty phoenix.

First things first, welcome to the forums dude.

(even though this is the first and only message you probably will post, but hey)

Mcoy is proud to introduce you all to his first bastard son.

I'm going to tell the lads before the 'big 3' games to not hold back, go cause an upset and to stop them getting what they would consider an easy 3 points ;)