NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Nice 6-1 victory to start off the season with. :)

Rez coming up next away which is a tough match so expect a full strength squad!

And i'm still in a press-release arguement with Phoenix, i'm only continuing because it is funny.

Right... stupid question... although i've been a member of this forum for 3 months now...

is Rising Phoeix a forum member here?

or just a friend of a forum member?

Right... stupid question... although i've been a member of this forum for 3 months now...

is Rising Phoeix a forum member here?

or just a friend of a forum member?

He is my cousin lol.

Good win today but Durov being out is a bit of a disaster :/

Nice 6-1 victory to start off the season with. :)

Rez coming up next away which is a tough match so expect a full strength squad!

Oh, penis.

Ah well, it's only me second season, I can't expect much...

Fielded a weakened team so not surprised with the loss. For Silverdale, the season really starts Friday ;)

He is my cousin lol.

Good win today but Durov being out is a bit of a disaster :/

I just want to avoid a grilling every week in the 'press conferences' from him haha.

2-0 against Oddy makes me a happy man.

Maybe it should have been more given the team I put out?

Yattaaa! Two early wins makes this season potentially more comfortable than last season's down-to-the-wire nail-biter.

Got two players on 9 dev value already, so I've got high hopes for another good change report.

Sold a striker that was really a 22-5 rather than the suggested 7. Got some funds in teh bank (10m!!!) but... not really sure how to spend it whatsoever.

Got two players on 9 dev value already, so I've got high hopes for another good change report.

Where's development value? Is it in player stats? If so, I have 2 on 9 and 1 on 13.

Maybe it should have been more given the team I put out?

Yeh what the hell was up with that!

Remember to save some of those guys for our double! ;)

Yeh what the hell was up with that!

There are some matches where I think I am going to get really thrashed. For these games I will generally put out a team that maximises the youths' experience. I think Dyson was always going to beat me - the team selection mattered very little!

...definitely need some points on the board tomorrow. Fielding a close to full strength team so really hope for the win otherwise the season looks grim for Silverdale.

A little worried about tomorrow's game against Rising Phoniex. i guess he's one of the favourites to win the Lower League 2, so will be interesting to see how much i've progressed with my team against a team considered a favourite. (no disrespect to the first 2 teams ive played)

his 'Mind games' are working :p

well that and the fact he didnt do to bad last season.

liga1j.png

Round 2

Unsure of how to prepare for your next match? It doesn't hurt to take a peep at your opponent's last lineup.

Chelski FC 3 – 0 AFC ReZ’s Rabies

The Rabies found the limits of their powers today after facing a three goal drubbing at the hands of League 1 vets Chelski FC. The Rabies to their credit never settled back attacking and counter attacking again again to create good chances despite never holding the best of the possession. Ultimately they were simply overwhelmed by vastly superior opposition. Bramme scored a superb freekick straight into the net almost immediately with Alfie Hook scoring a superb header right on the stroke of half time. The Rabies never seemed to loose hope but simply had no answer and could only watch helplessly as Cortino made it 3 with another superb arching header over the goal keeper eight minutes from time.

Emo Baldes 2 – 0 The Sixty-Fourthers

Serious questions will be asked of the 64ers managements faith in it’s young players after placing the young up-and-coming Amange Bashur at the head of a 4-5-1 formation. With both sides demonstrating superb midfield and defensive line-ups and systems it came down to who had the stronger attacking force and the Emo Blades won through. First Shannonbridge scored a strong a header from a corner, then Piechink slipped a superb long range shot straight through the legs of the visitors defence. With only the young Bashur up front to play into space the 64ers failed to make the best of their chances and will now need to re-evaluate their estimation of when to send their young guns out alone after a poor result.

Recall United 3 – 1 Cubic County

It was another harrowing day for Cubic County as Recall United seemed to go from strength to strength in front of swelling numbers adulated home fans. It was a fairly lopsided game for neutral observers as all four goals came within the first half hour of play only for the goalfest to stop completely in the second half. Things were looking up for the Cubes as Vihko threaded through a great pass from Maupas to open the balance sheet. Their optimism was swiftly crushed in just another fifteen minutes as Gers, Streep and then Whiteside split the honours with one confident strike after another. Cubic counter attacked in the second half but were unable to find their early momentum, and ended another long day without any points to shoe for their effort.

Bayern Bru 6 – 1 Bayern Fish

It was billed as the Battle of Bayern at the Orange County stadium, but the first ever derby clash between Bayern Bru and Bayern Fish proved to be much more a one sided massacre. The Fish never really made it into game as their squad was run roughshod by a much more experienced side. It was six of the best from Bru stretched out over the full course of the match, most notably from Romeo Kit taking a superb hat trick, scoring the first two and then the final match of the game. Bayern Fish scored a single consolation goal thanks to Andrevi’s pluck but this was a serious lesson in humility for the still young side.

Most Important Result – Chelski FC 3 – 0 AFC ReZ’s Rabies put Chelski FC ahead of the rest of the pack.

Turned on Style – Recall United continues to punch above their weight.

Player of the Day - Romeo Kit does most of the work in a dominating victory.

Edited by gaggle64

Both reports from this week will come Sunday.

In the mean time hope everyone is prepared good luck!

So how long are the games?

i've been hitting F5 for the past 5 minutes now on the xpert site!

EDIT - Never mind.

a battering at the hands of Phoenix 4-1 :(

Edited by Murr

Hate. Stupid. Good players. League. Boo.

Chances were fairly even again. Chances: 9 - 10 (2-6)

Shame I can't pull it off with you big boys.

1M for Rudolf? I'm insulted.

Best goalkeeper of the round my ass. Second time in a row now.

In league matches that was my fifth loss in a row...

Hate. Stupid. Good players. League. Boo.

Chances were fairly even again. Chances: 9 - 10 (2-6)

Shame I can't pull it off with you big boys.

1M for Rudolf? I'm insulted.

Prematch mind games to put him off which must've worked because he didn't even make the bench.

Equal chances but I had all the possession and my midfield superiority won it for me. A starling performance by Noa Brusling.

Really odd result today. Looks like both me and Jay forgot to set tactics. Luckily my default ones are better than his.