N-Europe

Taco Bell

ReZourceman

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4JNlaT1ZBV9HDrzBvwnTBG0YQGEM_A-Tdjiu8PoovTHiwwFE&t=1&usg=__n9QlS32iTQn_zM060t6DaySiFpE=

I know Debug Mode will like this.

So basically Taco Bell is in the UK now. As far as I'm aware there's just the one here at the moment in Lakeside, Essex.

A friend of mine (who I love) (a lot) casually mentioned last week that a Taco Bell visit could be in order soon. It transpires that it is this Thursday and we are doing an epic road trip there.

I fucking love road trips.

Anyway, I've obviously (well its not obvious...but) I havn't been to Taco Bell before. I like Chilli but am generally not a huge fan of Mexican food,....however Chilli is actually one of my favourite meals. I went on their menu and the cheaper stuff looks AMAZINGLY nice, just without the sour cream and stuff (which isn't in the cheap stuff = win) I intend to have a few of these bad boys

TacoWin1.png

Along with some Mexican fries, possibly some Mexican rice. What are the re-fried beans like? Spicey uber?

Basically it should be a good experience.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taco Bell is like the cheapest crappiest Fast Food in existence. I love it.

Rez....for shame on not wanting sour cream. Sour cream is amazing.

As nice as they are...Tacos just seem to be way to messy to be considered a choice for a take-away.

Soft Tacos are the answer to that, you can roll them up similar to a burrito and the filling stays in.

I only know about this stuff from American TV... it looks pretty horrible to be honest, and I didn't try to seek out Taco Bell when I was in New York earlier this month. That said, I have had Tacos at a slightly (but not all that much) more authentic Mexican place in London and they were quite nice.

Yeah although sometimes the Supermarket brand have much better tortillas. The Old El paso ones can be tiny sometimes.

And the supermarkets all mega-fail by stacking them horizontally. I know you need to see the logo and whatever but when you get them out the box they've all kind of gathered and folded up at one end.

OHMYFUCKINGGODYES,IHAVEBEENWAITINGSOLONGFORTHIS!

SOEXCITEDNOSPACESNECESSARYFUCKYEAAAHTACOOOBELLL!

This is the one place I meant to eat at when I was last in Americaland and didn't. Fill my belly with sweaty mince. FILL IT GOOD, LITTLE SKELETAL DOG.

First Mountain Dew, now Taco Bell.

I am now awaiting "Disney Land: Milton Keynes" opening up and being able to find Beef Jerky in every petrol station.

That's something everyone should be awaiting. Jerky is amazing, and much nicer than the name implies.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!