Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I am rubbish with girls

Guy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thread. Love the get ripped, tanned and biceps post. But, you may find that you will get looks from looking that way, but if you don't know what you are doing you may still fail.

You need to ask yourself what you want. A one night stand, a relationship?

And then 'why?' whay do you want a relationship. BE realistic.

Then ask yourself "what kind of woman do I want" and then...

"what kind of things would that woman like".

It should all fall into place.

I decided to get this area of my life sorted a few years back (N-E may remember!) and things can be learned.

Get the skills, get the girl.

Just do yourself a favour and ask why you want a girl. That's sometimes more important and leads to self discovery - which is vital to success in anything, not just meeting women.

I think that a slap is fair play.

I've been at a bar when someone did a one liner to a random girl, only to have her boyfriend standing next to her.

The boyfriend then smashed a glass over the guys head.

Karma's never worked so quick.

I think that a slap is fair play.

I've been at a bar when someone did a one liner to a random girl, only to have her boyfriend standing next to her.

The boyfriend then smashed a glass over the guys head.

Karma's never worked so quick.

That's one of my concerns. I start chatting to a girl, turns out she has a boyfriend and he punches me for doing it.

That's how my life works, I know it'll happen.

It's very unlikely you'd get punched for talking to a girl...

I've been with friends and a few times they've chatted to a girl and the drunk boyfriend starts thinking something's on, but if it's innocent it's always been fine.

It's just that this guy shouted out a particularly vulgar one liner.

In all honesty, if you're actually looking for a relationship then clubs probably aren't the best place for it...

Are there no social-oriented places for you to meet girls and what not?

Do my method, it takes a while but just wait for a girl to talk to you....

Or go learn to snowboard, it's littered full of useless clunge, be shit at it, always go after them and be shit. Then at the end say ooo errr that's hard. Once lessons have ended ask if she will still continue to go the dry ski slope snag her number wait for drunken text, then ditch when the first date she decides going for a swim is a good idea, FUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT. :D

Seriously though as Wesley has just said join a club, night classes are a good place to go to.

Edited by James

It's very unlikely you'd get punched for talking to a girl...

I've been with friends and a few times they've chatted to a girl and the drunk boyfriend starts thinking something's on, but if it's innocent it's always been fine.

It's just that this guy shouted out a particularly vulgar one liner.

In all honesty, if you're actually looking for a relationship then clubs probably aren't the best place for it...

Are there no social-oriented places for you to meet girls and what not?

Not at the moment. My friends are rarely up for doing stuff (such a hassle to get them to do anything) and really, there's no point me trying at the moment as mid-month next month, my workload increases to 140 hour weeks for a few weeks. October though, things will change. Parties are on, I also intend to get a part-time job to increase my social circle somewhat too.

Do my method, it takes a while but just wait for a girl to talk to you....

Or go learn to snowboard, it's littered full of useless clunge, be shit at it, always go after them and be shit. Then at the end say ooo errr that's hard. Once lessons have ended ask if she will still continue to go the dry ski slope snag her number wait for drunken text, then ditch when the first date she decides going for a swim is a good idea, FUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT. :D

Seriously though as Wesley has just said join a club, night classes are a good place to go to.

...classy.

:indeed:

ps. Yes the eye rolling is back, damn you all.

Not really.

You said before work at Hollister, so presumably you're one of those deemed acceptable as attractive by society, and generally look fine and "normal". It's not the same for those of us who can barely stand to look at ourselves in the mirror, or photos.

[/dramatic/over the top]

Dramatic indeed!

Tbh I don't consider myself that good looking. Hell, I work with a bunch of fit girls and I definately wouldn't be able to pull any of them on looks alone. But that's the thing, it's much more than looks.

Attraction isn't just based on looks. Ok, I admit if you're good looking you are gonna attract more girls at a club or something, but girls are going to be attracted to you're personality. Just be confident, have a laugh and smile. Hell if I knew how to post a picture of myself here you'd see I'm not that attractive (at least in my eyes, im surprised Hollister hired me!!).

I'm a non classy guy.

You could go to Australia, the woman are very forthcoming. But that might prove expensive.

Aussie is hot and full of dangerous animals, beware!

In seriousness women are far too easy in england, but don't expect to pull any nice non-orange ones if you go down that road! :awesome:

Just becareful if you have white sheets if you get too drunk, they leave a mark when they leave in the morning.

Haha, I really do feel sorry for men.

What a lovely mental image :P

Anyway, I'm not really a one-nighter guy so the point is moot. I mean I'd kiss and get their number, but sex...no.

Plus, my standards are really high.

Edited by Serebii

Is that you admitting your love for oompa loompas?

Did you get a song when you left?

'Oompa Loompa doompadee do

I've got a perfect puzzle for you

Oompah Loompa Doompadee dee

If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you go to club

Noise, lots of twats and you feel like a nub

I don't like the sound of it

Oompah Loompa doompadee da

If you're not seedy you will go far

You will live in hapiness too

Like the Oompah Loompah Doompadee Do

Doompadee Doo'

Haha, all you scrubs with your women problems.

I had sex last just moments ago. It was awesome, the women were around me in droves, clenching onto my steel pipe of a manhood.

Some times though beaches and shores just can't handle so much pure concentrated man that they lose their life in the process, but these women endured and will be up for more tomorrow.

My mother and sister are bloody, but the battle has been won.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!