N-Europe

Coincidences

chairdriver

On Facebook I went through every N-E member that I am friends with and looked at all the mutual friends. There was only N-E people there. :(

Anyone friends with a Mormon? There's likely to be a link there tbh. The entire UK Mormon network is well connected.

But then that wouldn't be much of a coincidence.

ReZ's idiotic "other facebook personality" Vauchian Dolszki is friends with one of my friend's little brothers! I think ReZ must have just targeted random friends of mine to add...

Probably yeah. I add say like a friend of yours, then a friend of theirs, then a friend of theirs and so-on and so-on and then just add all the friend suggestions.

I mean my cousin. Not me.

Was collered (sp?) by a physic in skegness as i walked past on my own. She told me i have two kids both boys and i would have a girl aswell. Then told me i was looking for a new van (I wrote mine off a few weeks ago) and told me to make sure i got the shiny blue one as it was my lucky van.

Got home and the inlaws had only gone a bought me a mother fucking shiny blue van >.> (Wife not pregnant as far as i know).

The biggest coincidence I can think of right now is when me and ViPeR/Joe met in Brighton. We decided that we fancied going to a rock club, so I recommended a place called The Engine Rooms. We got there, and for some reason they were playing an oldies night, with music from the 60s and 70s, or something to that effect.

We're walking into the place, and in the 30 seconds that it took to walk in and walk to the bar, the music had changed from whatever they were playing, to this:

We looked at each other and said wtf! Too weird. The fact that the music stopped and that song came on, just as we walked in, it was both amazing and scary at the same time, considering we're both stupidly huge fans of that film.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk