NEurope
Paj!

Tattoos

What do you guys think of computer nerd tattoos, like binary, qr-codes or lines of coding?

What do you guys think of computer nerd tattoos, like binary, qr-codes or lines of coding?

"Computer nerds" is a pit un-PC surely....

I would never get a tattoo cause it's just too permanent.

I'd hate the idea of not being able to get something off...

Also I think it's incredibly hard to get a tattoo that doesn't look shit and tacky.

There are a few on here that look God awful and only one that doesn't.

Gross.

Ah, I wasn't bothered with the quality so much as what it was of.

Ah no the ideas are good, it's just they are badly done, which is a shame, I mean why go to all that trouble and get something that's half assed?

Ipaul - that looks very good! It's interesting that they've managed to convery white without using it, as it's such a pain apparently.

Geeky tattoos I'm all for, I'm for every tattoo as long as it's done well (have I told you that yet? :p)

Recently I've been drooling over these guys...although it's not entirely to everyone's taste.

http://www.buenavistatattooclub.de/

I've never really been interested in tattoos, piercings and the like. I'm afraid of permanence.

Same. I am constantly changing as my life goes forward, so permanent images do not go so well with that. I dress for functionality anyway...

Got an appointment at 2pm for my Street Fighter tattoo. Will I regret it in a few years time?.....probably.

My friend got a tattoo from Miami Ink yesterday. She said it was nice.

*leaves*

I would get a tattoo if I was passionate enough about one thing to commit and be done. One of my worst traits is my wavering obsessions with things. I'd probably get one and be bored of it after a while, then get another... and another. It would never end.

And we've all seen those people around.

What tattoo yo?

Its just finished so a little bit swollen and still covered in vasaline.

Picture017.jpg

Whilst I do like it, you really want it that big on the arms?

Fair play, that's dedication to street fighter.

That looks fucking awesome. Muchos respect to you.

I just wanna also say I saw Goafer's tattoos at the meet and they are -awesome-.

Looks pretty awesome, always a fan of solid blackwork ^_^.

Planning on getting anything else?

Planning on getting anything else?

Well, the main reason for getting this was to discuss my full sleeve. Which I have booked for 2 weeks time (3 hours to start with).

I'm having an ocean scene coming up my arm with crashing waves, water spray and 2 Dolphin silouettes at the top coming out of the white/blue sea.

I know nothing of Street Fighter, is that supposed to be a fireball?

I was thinking about getting another tattoo but im going to mull it over in my head for a while and see whether i still want it.

Wanted to get some silhouette cats (not big in size) done up the inside of my forearm

something like this: istockphoto_3905667-cat-silhouette-collection.jpg

only have them follow a natural movement up my arm

i like black work because i have very very white skin naturally (im a type 1) and i like the sharp black contrast

The current tattoo thread (which I don't want to hijack) has got me thinking.

Not sure if anyone will remember me wanting a pinup style tattoo a while back, but I've thought of something else in a similar style:

azel008.jpg

I just really like the image and I like that it's not too obvious what game it's from.

Also thought briefly about having Robotnik somewhere, but I'm fairly certain that's a stupid idea:

robotnik1.jpg

Or I could combine the two:

robotnikmodel_2.png

I prefer piercings, at least they're removable and leave little more than a scar. I have a 12g rim, 14g rook and 2g lobes. I change my mind a lot, so a tattoo would be an extremely bad idea. They're also more expensive, if you consider touch-ups. But if I were ever to get a tattoo, I would like one by Nomi Chi (look her up, apparently I'm still too much of a noob to post external links).