Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

If ity were up rto me I woulrd amake love to and cum inside eachand revwery one of you!viU i LOVES YOUS ALLS!!

Wear deoderand nigga wear deorderand nigga! wear deoderand nigga eweardiueoderant nigga weardeoderandt nigga!!!!!!!

I love you martinist. :heart:

If ity were up rto me I woulrd amake love to and cum inside eachand revwery one of you!viU i LOVES YOUS ALLS!!

Wear deoderand nigga wear deorderand nigga! wear deoderand nigga eweardiueoderant nigga weardeoderandt nigga!!!!!!!

Found a garbled nonsensical message on my phone this morning. Then I came here.

worf-face-palm.gif

Edited by gaggle64

I'm flame boys girlfriend and we're fuckinb trashed in leeds and leeds is fucking awesome!!!!!!! U should all visit wherever ur from!!! Its awesome!! Xoxooxoxooxooxoxoxo becky from Canada

POST SCRIPT:

This is now the one you lknow as flameboy and indeed this is all true! Big shout out to mike, goafer and rez you're my boys!

I'm flame boys girlfriend and we're fuckinb trashed in leeds and leeds is fucking awesome!!!!!!! U should all visit wherever ur from!!! Its awesome!! Xoxooxoxooxooxoxoxo becky from Canada

POST SCRIPT:

This is now the one you lknow as flameboy and indeed this is all true! Big shout out to mike, goafer and rez you're my boys!

Becky: I'm a little 2 far away to be travelling to Leeds at this time...

Flameboy: It's good to know i am one of ur boys... :indeed:

WOOOO I GET A SHOUT OUT haha

Some guy from my school met some girl from Canada on "habbo hotel" (hobbo?), he was in "love" with her, and planned to move out there and live together with her in her grandmother's basement and pay to get there by dropping out of school and working at Tescos full time.

He even bought her a £199.99 ring from Argos! :o Turned sour when she apparently went to a party and got roasted. He decided it was best to let her go.

True story apparently! That's all I know about Canada, and that they have some great ski slopes I must try someday.

That is all :p

POST SCRIPT:

Yeeeesssss. I totally got a drunken shout out. Thats real love.

P.S. tell your Canadian chick to join NE.

P.S.

Because we can't have too much!

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/722008100410AM_cleavage2.jpg

ANYWAYS

I agree get your canuck to join the forums her drunk post makses her seem like a cool chikc who doesn't arfraind of anything (ReZ).

I've said this before but I love 151.

DGODND

godSak

Godmack! Why are all their songs so....samerY! They all sound the same with similar lyrics....ALL of the,m What gives!

Watching Brick and so should you, but sober., Bricki s a awesome movie dammit.

Brick ad Oldboy WATCH THEM

Oldbooy is the best movie out of korea in....yes. follower by Sympathy for Mr. Vengenacne and Sympathy for Mrs . bevengeance.....Mrs Vengeance. Or something simplarsimilar. OLDBOY DAMMIT> It's graeat. but don't watch the Dubbed ersion that's terribad.Anyone who watched it dbeed I will tstab. STAB.

Brickthough, English the the best way to watch, what with Joshep Gordon Leviit being all awesom in int.

Why aren't you watching therse yet?!

Went to TOxis Tuesdaym, the last one of thsi year. It is sad day indeed. But not really because i just had enourmous amounts of fun. I spent aobit 7 euro, no taxu or anythign vecause it is so vlseo to my hosue. That;s why it is so grwat.

Today I ahd to cycle an hory arnd 20 minutes altogether to get to this dof I walk for money. Got mr ksvkrtrf knsvkered knsckeref (knackered). But i GOT HOME in the end and then went to my friends house; This girl wanted to kiss a mexican guy as part of her list, ans she realised she didn't know any mexicans so she decieded ot settle for a south american. Which is silly beucause south america isn't where medico is. Anywhey, she jumped on me, and I pushed her away, but she got her kiss anyway and was happy to fill her list.

When I was cucling back from sandymout, these stupid knackers threw an egg at me, they imissed though and I saw it clearly hit the ground beside me. raised my midle finger to them andc called them benders, was fun. I hate kancerks hthough. Scum of the earth. They ara the equicalent of chavs by the way.

Tomorrow my voyfriend is comng over and we gonna ghave some grrat fun, hirray. It's annoyinf thoygh becuase he's convinced I have aids and put an embargo on head untol I get tested. But I'ssll have to settle for everuthing else. Which is vasicallt handjobs... I don't have Aids though, I woudl know if I did.

<y exmas aer close, not lookinf forward to that. But I'ssll do wwell, I know I will.

I woud probably write wya better if I coudl backspace. I already make mistakes when sober but utls ok beucase I can backspace, but now that i can't is makes it even worse. But I ghuess that's ha;ldsf the funa nd makes me appear more drunk.

A;slspo, the new method of speech Rex has adopted for the gentleman's mafia is annouting as fuck, unintuitive, and confusing. Makes him more suspicious. I jope ehe stops. Whu do I always call him rezx, he is certainly not a king. Whatever.

Goodnight ya;;;;kkkjjjhhhll, haha founds ll eventually.

OMFG Black Adder is now on Netflix....but it's too hard to follow drunk.

I'll tstick with FMA Brotherhood for now. So much better than Full Metal Alchemist vanilla....which is utter crap.

Sadly it's only the dub, but it's passable enough and since I get drunk get on chat and watch FMA :B the dub is better since subtitles would just divingde my attention more....and it's hard to follow arelalareday....what? Already. yeah

So last night at school my teacher was all...not there for the 3rd week in a row! and the amain guy was like, did mickey (theathcher) tell you Nick would be teaching you guys tonight? I'm like Nope we haven't seen mickey in a w3 weeks. H e just say....oh

And then kevin was our teacher and not even nick! Kevin laready has a class to teach for the night and this is the second week in a row he's taguth both bclasses. also it's our exam and we had no fucking warning at all. But....yea the teacher told us some answers and basically let us work together.

He's awesome like that great guy totlat weed head at times but awesome.

I hate lotion this is totalty non sequitpr but I feel the need to make mention that lotion is greasy feeling and I hate it.

OMG I'm employeded again I start monday at fucking 7~~ ! 7! jesuse ~! I'vebeen staying uip wit ll 3 and toniught's no different STarting work at 7 means getting up 5"30 t 6 AM and Gwaaaad! That sucks. I nened to fix my sleep scheduil

Wow this has been open for a while I get so sidetracked.

You're all great. I love talkign to others while drink drunk.

I get on chat and get drun kand talk to the sobers staring and narrows and too youngs and it's just funny I think they enoyj my random nees s and speeling mistakes but....I''m nit usre maybe they hate it.

I've got nothign and this has been open way t long will i chat cvia staeam cause staeam is awesom so I'm just gnna post.

Have fun with otr wihtout aides diageo. and Ashely screw you with your slective thingy of swaht the shit we posted.you're just bieng a jerlk. Get drunk then you 're allowed to be a jerk to the drunkard.s

Have fun with otr wihtout aides diageo. and Ashely screw you with your slective thingy of swaht the shit we posted.you're just bieng a jerlk. Get drunk then you 're allowed to be a jerk to the drunkard.s

Soz that umm...I can handle my liqueur :heh: If it makes you feel better I'll probably be getting drunk on Saturday.

Anyway congrats on the job :)

I am technically drunk, but not overly so.

Saw several people who I hadn't seem since summer 2010, that was nice. JOKINGy got taxi back with friend's parent who just happened to be there at the same party as theit daughter