NEurope
MoogleViper

Pets are funnies

Awww, this thread makes me sad that I cannot have a pet right now. Those kittens are too cute!

When my girlfriend and I move into a bigger place (and can afford it) we are going to buy a cat and a pug. And we'll call the cat Cat, and the pug Pug.

BANJO.

24wt0gh.jpg

5dm2pf.jpg

34j841v.jpg

azgcp.jpg

Edited by Josh64

Moaaar pugs!

This wasn't exactly funny, or awesome. It's kinda adorable. Maybe a little funny, actually.

I miss my doggggg. Here she has claimed the bench outside as her own. Silly dog.

919762_10200522954309224_487596202_o.jpg

Also found a picture of one of my cats who died in 2011. She was such a great cat, Jim and I often still mention her as she would sometimes be a bit weird. I miss her still. =(

328881_2457077319163_1155149552_o.jpg

This thread reminds me, i got some snaps of my pet to upload. Coming soon, reserved post.

I think I've just realised exactly what I need to do when having a bad day at work. Watch this:

Before you know it he'll be twerking!

We were walking around the adjacent graveyard at 11pm last night trying to find the youngest cat (and failed). I did find a hedgehog though but apparently my mother didn't want to swap.

I just got reminded about that we lost these two a year ago.

13835_193905195730_176596_n.jpg

Definitely miss seeing them at the foot of my bed <3.

Did I not post these before? Thought I had, but a search came up empty.

Anyway, we used to have six cats at the most. They were wildly different in terms of how social they were. One of them attempted to claw herself through the door to get petted, while another clawed on the other side in order to escape. As we first got them nearly 20 years ago, they are all now dead. Four of them lived up to 13-15 years old before they died of cancer. Because it was so long ago, I only have picture of one of them. It was the most scared cat of them all, but the one with prettiest fur of them all, both visual and petting. She is somewhere around 14 years old at this time.

CIMG0383.jpg

CIMG0381.jpg

CIMG0335.jpgCIMG0444.jpg

Banjo after his bath

20r2sns.png

Edited by Josh64