NEurope
MoogleViper

Pets are funnies

Since we sold our house last month all garden maintenance has been a zero priority of mine... we've sold it now so not worried about it looking pretty now, we're more concerned on boxing our stuff up and moving out...

well the grass has become pretty long now, so last night Millie was out adventuring in it.

photo4ca.jpg

photo5sm.jpg

socute :) my cats would go bananas in long grass, perfect hunting ground for cats....

speaking of which.... the cat left a dead bird in the back yard, the same place where it left the mouse =( right in perfect view from the back door haha

Good thing is they don't really have great hunting skills..... well they seem to be able to get the things, but after that its like it was just a toy and they lose interest once its dead.... no horrible mess for me to clean up... so i'm happy with that lol =P

Just going through my photo's on my phone, and saw 2 familiar pictures but almost a year apart...

milrr.jpg

Just going through my photo's on my phone, and saw 2 familiar pictures but almost a year apart...

I like how you labeled the pictures, lest we think Millie's aging backwards. :heh:

It'd be awesome if cats did that, though.

My parents suddenly went out and bought a kitten the other day and I know how much N-E loves cats, so...

Yngve1.jpg

Yngve2.jpg

Yngve3.jpg

Aww, man. I wish you would have suggested that earlier. Now he's stuck being called ReZ forever. :sad:

Not really. Sorry, ReZ!

I should have just named him Sam and let you and Peeps fight over who I named him after. :heh:

It would have been S.C.G.

Or we could just have sex with each other.

It wouldn't solve the name issue, but... you know... we still could.

Because Jay Seven asked if I had any guinea pigs:

Caveman (the one in my avatar):

205084_10150539361835144_5247103_n.jpg

Sherlock:

424994_10151070822407376_2090857094_n.jpg

Florence:

76330_10150306910065144_4152784_n.jpg

Guinea pig train:

184199_10150397294165144_3609606_n.jpg

I really want a kitty, it just involves being brave enough to ask the landlord if we can have one!

Awesome :) Over here they're mostly called "caveys" so caveman is surprisingly apt!

Guinea pig train:

184199_10150397294165144_3609606_n.jpg

Is this their preferred order when they're let out? @Aztec Rose's pigs (only two) show a definite heirarchy. Presuming florence is a she, do you have issues with the boys scrapping over her?

I love them Emma! My housemate and I were looking at piggies and also a chinchilla. Our landlord will let us, but we're unsure as of yet.

I got sent this of my little doggy:

attachment.php?attach_id=f50cc0c9c70a4c419e14bfb31e9d6591&mid=id.340661962681615&ext=1344400082&hash=AQBB-xwcoVqgJLCz

She still reminds me of a fox. <3

Murr's kitty has been replaced in my heart. Unless he posts more pictures. Then you post more too. So we have to witness a brutal kitty picture war, yes.

photodro.jpg

photo1mf.jpg

Kitties shouldn't go to war... they should just be adorable together and create world peace.

Eurgh - kittehs!

I would never have one, but these are so cute and pretty!

Sorry guys, my folks posted this to me:

557407_452012388162576_818716634_n.jpg

:D