NEurope
MoogleViper

Pets are funnies

Aww Hi Max! :D <3 tuxies!!! :D

I love that "Literally how dare you" look in the first one. :D

Yes.... I was getting the death stares for laughing instead of rescuing him :heh: thankfully he knows to trust me enough that i will rescue him from the bad blanket now.....:indeed:

aMQuntx.jpg

When I'm the only one at home during a late shift week, the Max pleads for attention from me, getting all up in my face. He woke me up nearly all that week meowing outside my window.

Went a bit crazy yesterday. Ended up buying these guys.

They are called (Chunky) Monkey and (Ginger) Ninja.

69f6ba08c8e448663a460486eabdc6c2.jpg

EDIT:

fd9984a03b0ca7a3e5f4bc3b47c677a0.jpg

f89cf6ea2689cd9bd6f6571c9ed854d3.jpg

Edited by 130131301364

13935083_10153600516991607_8260475408773753690_n.jpg?oh=bbfdbf1e5ec7b2c3ed2886db06868333&oe=585C7C89

My wee handsome boy, Sparky.

He has FIV and hes sick so much :( Currently has a really bad cat cold but hes being a wee darlin. Very snuffly lol

My wee sparks is still suffering so much, its the worst knowing you can't really do anything for them with a cold, they just have to ride it out. :(

My wee sparks is still suffering so much, its the worst knowing you can't really do anything for them with a cold, they just have to ride it out. :(

Oh nooo. Please give him many kisses from me!

I hope to be adopting this little guy in the next few weeks! Been up to see him and hes just adorable!

14115067_10153970242093666_1965125677049334086_o.jpg

Urgh, one of the Guinea Pigs developed diarrhoea over the weekend, so after a pricey trip to the emergency vet, we spent the whole of our bank holiday Monday feeding him food paste with a syringe. Even had to get up at 3am to do a feed, it's like having a baby.

Little bugger is so cute though...

Little bugger is so cute though...

Can't be doing that without pics, brah!

(tho maybe when literally a little less shitty, unless they're looking fab!)

Ninja (the ill one) did not look particularly fab last night. He had critical care food (looks like diarrhoea) smeared all around his face, and diarrhoea (looks like critical care food) all around his bum.

No one wants to see that.

I DEMAND you all look at this nice kitty family my Dad & his girlfriend recently adopted from the RSPCA: 1 y/o mama Molly and her 10 wk old kittens Margot (all black) and Chester (black & white). Formerly abandoned now likely to be spoiled rotten.

xS6o6Iu.jpg

dAfIavM.jpg

Os2mEPh.jpg

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

they are so CUTE!!! :yay:

I'm getting wee Hank (the cat i posted a few posts up) on tuesday :D

Mama cat looks like my sparky!

Sanctuary rang today and asked me to hold off for a couple of days as wee Hank is still snuffly, bless his wee cotton socks. They don't want to risk Sparky getting it with the FIV.

ac11e5b38df3d028ae82e2f7f68c3b66.jpg

Lawrence Llewelyn Pig has been in, and he's upgraded their cage to feature this lovely fleecing. The pigs love it.

Please enjoy this six second video my mum sent me of my brother's-girlfriend's dog Lupin digging (apparently he's been in a lot of trouble for digging up the neighbour gardens).

12698647_1244672935560251_1004729612611952394_o.jpg

Was taken by one of my housemates quite a while ago, was chillin' in her bed under the sheets.

Ahh hello little one!

I love tuxies the most <3

I'm still not getting hank yet, they need to check whats going on with him :-(

Had a phone call from vet at the sanctuary where Hank is. Sadly he has had to be put down as the infection is fatal. Devastated is not even apt. Work had to send me home. Have decided that I need to adopt one of his shelter buddies though. Bring something positive to this awful heartbreaking situation :'(

I'm sorry to hear that Hannah. :(

An awful thing to have happened, at least you can still adopt another kitty as you've said but I know that's not much consolation to you right now. :sad:

You've such a kind heart though and any cat would be lucky to have you as their owner, all the best to you, I hope you feel better soon. :hug: